No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It's what I call a "checkmate question".

Once I ask it, the debate is over.

I ain't gotten an answer to it yet, and I've asked it to alot of superfans.

Try it yourself.
    If you see my style I doom them with their own posts. Too easy. The land mine questions either gets them upset or they disappear

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      If you see my style I doom them with their own posts. Too easy. The land mine questions either gets them upset or they disappear
      NPCs are just too easy.

Comment

• Putin always brings the cuck out in Trump. I bet if this were the head of Google/FB/Twitter Trump would be a lot tougher

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Putin always brings the cuck out in Trump. I bet if this were the head of Google/FB/Twitter Trump would be a lot tougher

i like trump (i'm not on either side of this ridicolous war you guys are having here btw), but from what i've seen, i don't think putin takes trump seriously nor does he respects him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Putin always brings the cuck out in Trump. I bet if this were the head of Google/FB/Twitter Trump would be a lot tougher

notice how trump pulls putin's in hand when they shake hands and putin pulls trump's hand in immediatly.

he reminded trump who the alpha here is.

Comment

• Did anyone notice how trump bowed to Putin? Or how he farted? So alpha!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Did anyone notice how trump bowed to Putin? Or how he farted? So alpha!
                The superfans tend to forget who bombed whose airfield, and how the one who got his airfield bombed did nothing.

Go! Team! Go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  i like trump (i'm not on either side of this ridicolous war you guys are having here btw), but from what i've seen, i don't think putin takes trump seriously nor does he respects him.
                  Szef is a Democrat super fan!!!!!!

Even the Trumpanzees see it. But they refuse to admit it. Then they'll bring up Trump ordered strikes in Syria against Russian troops so that shows he's not afraid of Putin. But Syria & Russia were alerted before the attack and those were Russian mercenaries, private soldiers for hire, not Russian troops.

He met with Trump and Trump came out of a meeting saying they after to work together on Cyber security. Wtf?!

Came out of another meeting with him and Trump stood in front of the world and said the U.S. was lying and Putin was telling the truth

Would you respect someone you can easily manipulate like that?
                  Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-28-2019, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    The superfans tend to forget who bombed whose airfield, and how the one who got his airfield bombed did nothing.

Go! Team! Go!
                    Yeah they like to forget about all the Russian troops that we killed also.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Yeah they like to forget about all the Russian troops that we killed also.
                      I'm sure Putin ordered Trump to kill those Russians and bomb that Russian airfield, or some such nonsense.

You saw just today how they so loudly and proudly yell their team cheers and talking points, but when asked to put their money where their mouths are, that doesn't happen.
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 06-28-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X