No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN's Bold Play To Boost Subscriptions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OnePunch

" So are you saying that the only reason that fighters "of color" are dominating this era is because most of the white fighters are playing football or other sports instead of boxing?

hmmmmm...."

Response:

Only in your Fantasy World would that be the case.

Neanderthal man/Joker/Jester wannabe,

You mad?

Comment

factsarenice

" Pssssstttt, Al Haymon is black. Thought you might want to know. "

😂.....And, That Black man works for a CAUCASIAN BUSINESS.

You have made NO POINT...... Because you can't DISPUTE FACTS, TRUTH.

easy work & CLASS DISMISSED.

✌️👹

Comment

Who said white fighters are needed? You did, you ******.

You said things are setup for entertainment.

That implies that the white fighters are there purely for entertainment. Who are they entertaining? The 5%?

No business panders to 5% of its customer base just because they happen to be white.

You make no sense. Nothing you say even stands up to the slightest scrutiny.

Basically, you're (note, not your) bitter as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
          you do realize pbc ratings are higher than dazn and ESPN your emoji can't change that
          How does that have anything to do with what i wrote?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
            Blacks play football baseball and basketball to though
            that is true, but irrelevant to what I posted. I simply replied to a poster who was obsessing with race / self hate. or whatever his issue is............

Comment

A platform continually touting these myriad of successes, yet never confirming any of it with actual numbers/information is suspect as heck.

A company that's basically in the hole $280m to Canelo Alvarez (for basically the next 4-5 years depending on how he wants his fights staged) needs to turn something like 3.7 to 4m annual subscriptions to cover, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Yeah it was ridiculous. I'm glad for the boxers that have to face Canelo because they get paid well. But with all these restrictions they have to realize they are being paid to lose. Then they signed Golovkin to a deal for six fights. I'm a fan of his and I was surprised. It was obvious after the second Canelo fight that he only had two or three good fights left in him. I'm happy for him and his opponents because they are well paid but I thought it was a risky move on their part. They were throwing money around like a drunk in a strip bar.
                They're not being paid to lose, but it's definitely a set up (Kovalev and his camp should've known; crashing down from however much over 200lbs he works down from, having a tough fight with Yarde, being forced to hold down the weight, before jumping right into another camp said everything. But hey, he got a $12m package anyway; Top Rank gets $2m, Main Events likely gets $2m, Klimas gets $1.5m, McGirt gets his $1m, $3.5m for taxes, and Kovalev ends up with maybe $3m for him and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by ManAnimalX View Post
                  DAZN is simply a PROXY .

The goal is to get Consumers of Boxing to watch Boxing through a Digital App ONLINE, in the Cloud.

Becuase these greedy demons want everything IN THE CLOUD online.

So they can better CONTROL the limited choices consumers already have, so they waste MILLIONS of "digital currency", remember America paper $$ is backed up by Petro dollars, not Gold...

The other goal is to take THE SPORT out of BOXING, & make it ENTERTAINMENT 1st with very little SPORT(skill) involved.

This works fine for Caucasians, since they Naturally are the least talented, & have the most trouble competing against Fighters of Color, who genetically are Superior.

That's why Fighters like CLENELO the Spaniard/Irishmen fake Mexican & VAGISIL STENKO , BILLY HOE SAUNDERS, lil ggg, etc etc get so many passes, Trinkets like Franchise Tags, or they fail a drug test, and then not reschedule the difficult fight against that Black fighter, they knew would make them look bad, ordinary, or outright beat them. ( ie: Billy HOE vs Demetrius Andrade)

Since Caucasians control everything, they can LIE on WS-ESPN, etc , and basically create there own Narrative, plug there ears, and drown out the Truth..

Mark my words:

DAZN is going to FAIL, most Boxing fans are Black, Latino, or Asian, that's 95% percent of the community.

As loud, obnoxious as Caucasian fans are, you are least, when in comes to fans of the SPORT of Boxing, you LOVE the entertainment, becuase it's fake (ie: WWE), requires very little REAL God given talent, which is you, and then you can feel good about yourselves.
                  Al Haymon, is that you? Or you just one of those poor victims populating the boxing sites? Either way GTFOH with that victim hood shďt! Go do that at Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson rallies and take your racism Shít out of here mother phuker, this site is to debate boxing not your insecurities and failures as a “MAN” stop your crying and go work, get a career or something instead of asking for hand outs.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    Al Haymon, is that you? Or you just one of those poor victims populating the boxing sites? Either way GTFOH with that victim hood shďt! Go do that at Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson rallies and take your racism Shít out of here mother phuker, this site is to debate boxing not your insecurities and failures as a “MAN” stop your crying and go work, get a career or something instead of asking for hand outs.
                    who was it that beat
                    You up

Comment

Hmmm......

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                      Where is erroll???.....Why is DAZN more popular than Protecting Boxing Cowards????...Why is deontayduckus wilderquackus quacking at very high decibels?????
                      Spence Jr is home recovering and if I'm not mistaken, he recently headlined a PPV and Wilder is in camp as he is set to headline his own upcoming PPV fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X