Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched PAC vs. Thurman....PAC outclassed Thurman majorly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of Pacman’s best performances in his career and he’s had a lot of them!

Totally didn’t expect him to come out with that much fire to demonstrate a point to Thurman!

But give credit to Keith for staying in there tough and still trying to win!

I saw some adjustments he made by stopping moving backwards with his hands down and started trying walking Pacquiao down with the high guard!

One of my top 5 fights of the year!

Comment

Yes , Pacquiao was also "injured" during mayweather fight. They are always injured when they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        One of Pacman’s best performances in his career and he’s had a lot of them!

Totally didn’t expect him to come out with that much fire to demonstrate a point to Thurman!

But give credit to Keith for staying in there tough and still trying to win!

I saw some adjustments he made by stopping moving backwards with his hands down and started trying walking Pacquiao down with the high guard!

One of my top 5 fights of the year!
        Great fight.

I didn’t think Pac was gonna make it look so easy either.
        He was even dancing between rounds. He OUTCLASSED a PRIME THURMAN.

Comment

Beat him by a landslide!

PAC OUTCLASSED A PRIME THURMAN!!

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
            Beat him by a landslide!

PAC OUTCLASSED A PRIME THURMAN!!

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!
            Do you post for pure shock value or are you truly this stupid?

A close split decision = outclassed? GTFOH

Again,name one credible boxing analyst or publication or current or retired boxer that rates Pac top three all time. You can't there isn't any.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Yes , Pacquiao was also "injured" during mayweather fight. They are always injured when they lose.
              - -Y U always injured?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Do you post for pure shock value or are you truly this stupid?

A close split decision = outclassed? GTFOH

Again,name one credible boxing analyst or publication or current or retired boxer that rates Pac top three all time. You can't there isn't any.
                - -An International tele-poll in Vegas held by a half dozen boxing scribes several years ago had Manny #1 Feather and #2 p4p in between SRRobinson and Ali.

Approx 500k voted worldwide.

Manny also holds all of Rings p4p records as the enemy of Ring by his association with Arum.

Yeah, I sympathize with how tough it must be for you to know not of what you always gob about...c'est la vie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -An International tele-poll in Vegas held by a half dozen boxing scribes several years ago had Manny #1 Feather and #2 p4p in between SRRobinson and Ali.

Manny also holds all of Rings p4p records as the enemy of Ring by his association with Arum.

Yeah, I sympathize with how tough it must be for you to know not of what you always gob about...c'est la vie!!!
                  High five and a fist bump.
                  OUTCLASSED that moron.

It’s obvious he DKSAB!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

Link please

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Link please
                      Oh bye the way I did say credible, phone poll? Hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                      X