No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patience Pays Off With Canelo's KO Of Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
    Ha! Why are there so many people diminishing his accomplishment, It is so weird to me that so many threads are trashed by these people, I'm not even sure they like boxing,,,
    Someone suggested its a matter of ethnicity ,,, SMH I might need to go into hibernation again, this place sucks
    With all of the fights between pitch black africans and snow white vikings you have in boxing...

... You think a fight between a white guy from russia and a white guy from mexico, who look like they could be family members, is drawn along ethnic lines?

I doubt it. It was just a pointless circus fight and they all end like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
      Canelo haters when the knockout came:
      BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        With all of the fights between pitch black africans and snow white vikings you have in boxing...

... You think a fight between a white guy from russia and a white guy from mexico, who look like they could be family members, is drawn along ethnic lines?

I doubt it. It was just a pointless circus fight and they all end like this.
        I could care less what color they are. The fight was fixed

Comment

I also noticed a lot of Mexican all time greats in attendance this weekend

More than usual for a Canelo fight.

Almost as if they were anticipating or looking forward to something..

They left disappointed

King Canelo you old bitter FCKS

Comment

Originally posted by william_ni View Post
            I haven't seen any of the other threads re this fight, but after watching yesterday, am I the only one who suspects the whole thing was a staged, scripted farce?

Did Kovalev throw a single punch with any clear sign of intent? His whole demeanor and attitude appeared to be that of an exhibition fight.

The knockout looked suspect too.

There was no way Canelo's run on his huge contract was ever going to be interrupted this early.
            It was a clear & clean K.O.

You thought kovalev was going to win huh?

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
              Ha! Why are there so many people diminishing his accomplishment, It is so weird to me that so many threads are trashed by these people, I'm not even sure they like boxing,,,
              Someone suggested its a matter of ethnicity ,,, SMH I might need to go into hibernation again, this place sucks
              Just have fun exposing them like I do

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                I could care less what color they are. The fight was fixed
                Always fixed when it comes to Nelo huh? Nelo got you dudes salty

Comment

Canelo is very patient, calculative , knows when to strike and a born winner.
                  He deserves all credit.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Always fixed when it comes to Nelo huh? Nelo got you dudes salty
                    Jacobs and GGG ate harder punched and still did not go down @ 160. Kovalev eats two punches and gets knocked out cold at 175. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                      Jacobs and GGG ate harder punched and still did not go down @ 160. Kovalev eats two punches and gets knocked out cold at 175. LOL
                      Do you not understand how rehydration works because even Kovalev schooled you about it before the fight. Canelo of course hits much harder at lhw because he was able to just come in at his walk around weight for once without boiling down as 99% of fighters have to do.

That makes a fighters punches much more powerful,even Rocky Fielding said Canelo has enough power for smw/lhw because he saw what a better hydrated Nelo can do.

Canelo is literally the only active fighter doing vada 365 & has done vada more than any other fighter, so its obvious that hes very powerful naturally, And ggg looked like a zombie from thriller so it shows its because his chin is steel. Jacobs avoided getting hit cleanly often & has better defense than Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X