Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Yuriorkis Gamboa Finalized, 12/28 on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be looking more forward to the Jack/Pascal undercard fight.
    A similar situation to the Eubank/Korobov fight on the Charlo card.

Comment

Was in Bmore and now I’m headed too atl let’s go tank

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda Drowsy View Post
        Tank might be better than Crawford time will tell.
        best post on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Not a big fan of this matchup, but it's in Atlanta, so I might have to go to this one
          Your pretty unbiased and objective. Thought I'd point that out.

Comment

What’s the point of this fight? Doesn’t do anything for Tank’s career.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
              Your pretty unbiased and objective. Thought I'd point that out.
              Thanks bro, I try to be. This fight will be the first near my area since I came back to the states, so although I'm not a huge fan of the matchup I'll probably buy and ticket and make the 5 hour drive to Atlanta

Comment

Damn Showtime is on fire, really bringing out the big guns!! Thank you Al Haymon, Tank Davis vs the legendary Gamboa who you could still consider a beast in his absolute prime, he gave Crawford one of his toughest fights and almost koed him, genuine 50/50 fight.

Comment

Gamboa was shot like 6 years ago on top of that he his so damn chinny. Tank will drop him like 5 times. Dont see this going past 5 rounds

Comment

This feels very Canelo vs SSM-ish were how Tank wins is whats being looked at more than if he wins. Not to mention the fight feels more like a means to enhance a resume cuz while all us hardcores know Yuri is washed this is a name casuals & sports fans with half an eye on boxing most of the time know so it has big value with that bigger audience Tank is trying to become more known among.

Comment

PBC is a joke I pass. Step up your competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X