No announcement yet.

WADA Accredited, Dr. BOER - Gives Opinion on CANELO Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WADA Accredited, Dr. BOER - Gives Opinion on CANELO Case

''...In the specific case of Saul Canelo Alvarez (Mexico/ clenbuterol/ trace amounts), it is highly unlikely that he had any benefits based on the data and facts presented. Also, with the multiple facts (Mexico/ clenbuterol/ trace amounts) just 2 weeks before a fight, one can also claim using the same arguments that having any benefits are very unlikely.

With only two facts (clenbuterol/ trace amounts) the discussion becomes more uncertain. I do not know how many days a preparation for a fight in professional boxing normally is, but I can imagine that it might take more than 100 days. In that case and in theory one can have beneficial effects from clenbuterol in the beginning of that 100 days period or depending when you take it, even have benefits at the end of that period. Therefore, one can use the same arguments for any scenario and depending which scenario you favor, one can use selectively certain opinions. However, I want to underline that for me even two weeks before a fight, that with trace amounts a scenario with any beneficial effect is not likely, also because the benefits of clenbuterol are overestimated.''

Last edited by spartanpower; 03-19-2018, 02:16 PM.

If thats correct why is it even on the banned substance list in the first place?

This is the type of logic that I think proves the banned substance list needs to be reconsidered & restructured from the ground up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      If thats correct why is it even on the banned substance list in the first place?

This is the type of logic that I think proves the banned substance list needs to be reconsidered & restructured from the ground up.
      because, as Dr. Boer said, even a molecule of Clen is considered an Adverse Finding. If they can trace .00000008 then it's technically an Adverse Finding. It has to be documented and reported.

Comment

Originally posted by spartanpower View Post
        because, as Dr. Boer said, even a molecule of Clen is considered an Adverse Finding. If they can trace .00000008 then it's technically an Adverse Finding. It has to be documented and reported.
        She also says
        I want to underline that for me even two weeks before a fight, that with trace amounts a scenario with any beneficial effect is not likely, also because the benefits of clenbuterol are overestimated.''
        My allergy medicine is on the banned substance list & all that sh^t does is make me sleepy. The banned substance list is kinda bs & it needs to be reconfigured.

I think amounts need to be considered on the banned substance list. And I think a lot of sh^t should be on a lower rung of penalty if its still on the list at all.

Comment

She also says

My allergy medicine is on the banned substance list & all that sh^t does is make me sleepy. The banned substance list is kinda bs & it needs to be reconfigured.

I think amounts need to be considered on the banned substance list. And I think a lot of sh^t should be on a lower rung of penalty if its still on the list at all.
          Careful man, youre posting in a Mirko thread

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            lol, i did have my suspicions from post number 1. can recognise that posting style straight away

Comment

She also says

this basically.

Comment

Because especially for boxers or anything with weight divisions it's important... I've said it before but Clenbuterol is used to cut weight while maintaining most of your LBM. Basically you can drop fat but not muscle at a caloric deficit. It's not going to make you bigger or change anything really but it helps in two aspects... with breathing and maintaining LBM. That's why it's banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Eff Pandas

Don'T worry about these little NSB girls. Dr. Boer also worked the Povetkin cases... I have my sources...

Comment

Did Oscar pay him like he paid those photo analysts to say the fishnet pics were fake?! LMFAO gtfo Crackboy and Clenelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X