Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford Blames RACE For Not Winning Fighter Of The Year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
    I believed Crawford also complained about not getting it for 2016.
    It seems he will complain every year that he doesn't get it...
    That's fine. He's fighting the best opponents available, dominating them and feels he's the best fighter in the world. He's actually ok in having that mindset.

He should have won it in 2014. He got the BWAA but he should have got the Ring's FOTY and was snubbed for Kovalev who beat two bums and a 48-year old Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      Putting a 2016 win in a 2017 fighter of the years resume shows how much of a lomosexual you are. He fought Jason Sosa, a certified bum. Marriaga, coming off a loss and he beat a 40 year old cuban midget coming up two weight classes. Loma refuses to fight Pac at 140 and Crawford at 140 because he knows they will beat him. Your quote at the end proves how much of a racist troll you are.
      I seem to remember you picking said 40 year old "cuban midget".

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I guess all those years of being a weight bully finally caught up to him. Draining from 170+ to 140 to unify the division against B-rate opposition doesn't get you FOTY. Let's see what he can do at 147. I like Bud, but he needs to stop playing the race card.
        Exactly !
        He had no real competition thanks to top Rank Matchmaking
        Still he Looks for the next handout giveaway gift

Comment

i missed the part where he brought up race.. dontae brought it up after the clip but crawford never even said the words "black" or "white".. misleading thread title

now if you think thats what hes insinuating thats different. but theres nothing racist in his statements..

but anyway its good hes voicing his thoughts. and if he feels slighted in some way then hopefully he channels that energy in the ring. get rid of horn cuz he got way bigger fish to fry.

as far as FOTY I agree with loma getting the nod. the rigo win is huge I don't care how u slice it. u can call him old, small, inactive.. none of that changes the fact that the same people who say this also predicted rigo would win. all u gotta do is a quick search to read those comments. loma won and it was deserved.

rigo is a higher quality opp than indongo and felix diaz. all respected rankings had rigo in the top 10 pound for pound. even though I always thought that was ridiculous because rigo hadn't done sht since donaire. still he was seen as elite and respected enough to be P4P worthy. even breadman said he had rigo as an ALL TIME GREAT.

Comment

Rungvisai deserved it. Because he hasn't got a big promoter/ network deal he was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I guess all those years of being a weight bully finally caught up to him. Draining from 170+ to 140 to unify the division against B-rate opposition doesn't get you FOTY. Let's see what he can do at 147. I like Bud, but he needs to stop playing the race card.
              He doesn't drain from 170 you ******. That his none fighting weight when not in shape. He doesn't weigh anywhere close to that in ring.

Comment

Loma, Thurman, Spence, Rigo, Joshua, and GGG all have a better resume compared to Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  That's fine. He's fighting the best opponents available, dominating them and feels he's the best fighter in the world. He's actually ok in having that mindset.

He should have won it in 2014. He got the BWAA but he should have got the Ring's FOTY and was snubbed for Kovalev who beat two bums and a 48-year old Hopkins.
                  I have no problem with him thinking he's the best. Great mentality, but he complains too much. Him and the team surrounding him.
                  His sister was complaining on twitter that they were only promoting Loma but not Crawford.
                  I remember seeing plenty of promotion for the Crawford-Indongo fight.
                  Do they think Terence is the only fighter that deserves to be promoted or something?
                  Maybe Top Rank should only promote Terence and forget about everybody else just to please them.

You don't see Sor Rungvisai complaining about him not getting it.
                  If Lomachenko didn't get it, I'm willing to bet he would not be complaining.

Comment

He didn't bring up race but I agree with everything he said, the AMERICAN should have won!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                      Oh God, not another Tyron Woodley.

Fam - Loma won cause his resume is better. He has much better wins.

You've yet to really have a career defining opponent. Loma has had two already -Rigo, and Walters.

Walters was in 2016, but still.

Gamboa was a good win, but dude was fighting two weight classes above his natural class, which is featherweight.

You had a great year, no doubt, unifying all the titles.

But LOL this is boxing? I mean when is the black man gonna get a fair shake? HAHAHAHAHA
                      eeeerrr.... wut?
                      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-24-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X