Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux was Winning Fight until Hand Injury, Wins Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched round 1 no one clearly won the round, I would give it to Loma tho. Round 2 I honestly don't see were rigo hurt his hand

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      You didn’t get the joke.. what round did the injury take effect. It’s a funny point, but industry will have to wait on the injury from the camp.

Loma was missing all dumbfounded. You’d think the Matrix would know where to land on a 7 punch sequence only to look like Keanu Reeves face in Bill & Ted...

I don’t think Neo or Morpheus or Trinity would lose to Salido, or that gay Frecnch architect. But Monica Belluci’s ******* doe
      To bad we were robbed of Rigo getting drowned because he quit. Rigo knew what was coming if the rounds continued as he got more and more tired. Also "injury".

Comment

Lol ok...why don't one of you salty fks post as video of when this injury happened. Remember when you same ****s said Pac wasn't injured and was throwing with the injured arm all night. Guess what, Rigo was still throwing also, he just couldn't land anything, then quit cause he's b1tch made and was getting embarrassed.

You guys are pathetic, give people credit when they deserve it.

Comment

This is like a Amir Khan thread after he has been KTFO.

Comment

loma should have been dq'd. remember he hit rigo after the bell. that completely took everything rigo had out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              To bad we were robbed of Rigo getting drowned because he quit. Rigo knew what was coming if the rounds continued as he got more and more tired. Also "injury".
              It’s not the end of the world. Rigo can still fight. He skipped through 126 with champs didn’t want to fight him and ducked an initial catch request with Loma before.

Loma fanboys just amplifying a fight where Rigo got injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Lol ok...why don't one of you salty fks post as video of when this injury happened. Remember when you same ****s said Pac wasn't injured and was throwing with the injured arm all night. Guess what, Rigo was still throwing also, he just couldn't land anything, then quit cause he's b1tch made and was getting embarrassed.

You guys are pathetic, give people credit when they deserve it.
                Funny, yet you trolled with IV gate to not give credit where it was “deserved.”

But u learn I guess

Comment

Ali and others fought with a broke jaw. Mayweather fought with hurt hands. They are not alone. You just don’t quit because your hands hurt, you quit because you’re beaten. Rigo is not alone in giving up. On the other side of the coin there’s no one in lomen’s weight class to challenge his skills, move up. All the great ones fight up until they learn what just how good they really are. Rigo moved up 2 weights classes to fight Lomen, he’s a really great fighter because in spite of haven done that he was competitive. A least until he realized he had no answers with a hurting hand.

Comment

You just won the clown of the day award

Comment

I disagree. Rigo actually won the fight. Because he won all the rounds. If it wasn't due to the injury rigo would win. He was gonna stop lomo.

Comment

Working...
                      X