Live Magnificent Seven Weigh In Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Magnificent Seven Weigh In Stream

http://www.frankwarren.tv/boxing/index.php

Just about to start in 5, could get spicy!

Magnificent what?

Comment

Only the best boxing card in the UK for years!

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Watching now. :wank:

Comment

Is this card a big deal in the UK?

Is it getting a lot of mainstream press? How many PPV buys do you guys think it can get?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            Is this card a big deal in the UK?

Is it getting a lot of mainstream press? How many PPV buys do you guys think it can get?
            Yeah it's getting a fair bit, i think it's a really good platform for any number of fighters to really make a name for themselves. No idea about PPV numbers but it will do really well I imagine. Just loads of good, tough fights.

Comment

How about the crowd size? Will it be a big crowd like Katsidis vs. Kevin Mitchell??

I'm looking forward to this btw, too bad Warren wasn't able to secure an ESPN3 type platform for this card. All the hard cores here in the states will have to be streaming.

Comment

Comment

Yeah the arena will be packed, atmosphere will be electric, sold out a while ago i believe.

Comment

Very good news.

Is there anyway to find out what the paid gate would be? Boxing is doing very good in the UK imo, I hear there will be a lot of great prospects in the next Olympic games too. The US needs to get their **** together cause it's looking bleak as **** over here.

Comment

Working...
                    X