Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I'm Not Protecting Canelo, But We Have To Be Fair!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Source for hair follicle testing not being done please.
    Wtf are you talking about. I never said that hair follicle testing isn't being done. I said Team Golovkin should be vocal and asking for it. Two different concepts. Once again, you guys with limited communication skills move the goal post and try and steer a discussion to something you can argue against.

Still...saying you want a thorough investigation does not directly imply that you SPECIFICALLY desire hair follicle testing. I'm not going to debate the INTENT of someone else's statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      this next question (that ive asked multiple times ) will be answered with a question (if at all )...

how many roiders killed a fighter in the ring ?
      JM came close with Manny

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Wtf are you talking about. I never said that hair follicle testing isn't being done. I said Team Golovkin should be vocal and asking for it. Two different concepts. Once again, you guys with limited communication skills move the goal post and try and steer a discussion to something you can argue against.

Still...saying you want a thorough investigation does not directly imply that you SPECIFICALLY desire hair follicle testing. I'm not going to debate the INTENT of someone else's statement.
        Well you where pretty clear here:

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Full investigation does not equal conduct hair follicle testing. Surely that simplifies things for your dumb azz.

So how do you know it doesn't? What's a full investigation then?

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          JM came close with Manny
          a quick nap is kinda close

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Well you where pretty clear here:

So how do you know it doesn't? What's a full investigation then?
            Methinks that you should also participate in defining "thorough investigation" since you are claiming that by calling for one, Sanchez UNDOUBTEDLY asked for hair follicle testing.

Good day sir.

Comment

• the hunters are grasping at ''possibilities'' and other sports to prop up their collective insanity

Comment

• ''roids are the end all/be all !!!!''

Comment

• boxing should conduct a live/regulated test.

6 boxers fight 5 fights ''clean'' at the start of their careers
                  inject/rub them all with ''something'' (3 roids, 3 placebos)

see how different their next 5 fights go
                  the results will determine if roids should be banned

but nah, that would destroy all the hunters hold dear

Comment

• Thorough investigation means getting to the bottom of the issue by any and all means. When those 5 soccer players got popped for Clen - FIFA led a comprehensive investigation, working with farmers and the mexican government, that ultimately led to their case being dismissed. They gave information where they ate, what time, which training camp it was, etc. The training camp revealed what butcher they used, the butcher revealed the farm it gets its livestock from.

It was a full on thorough investigation. If Canelo gives up all of that information, and the dates and times and the restaurant all adds up - and the restaurant has a long history of getting their meat from a butcher that gets it meat from a farm that consistently injects their cattle with Clen - then that should be enough. Though the hair follicle testing would give more info on if he was using the drug itself, if the mexican players got off by using only an investigation not involving hair testing, then Canelo can as well. Fair is fair. I'm all for fairness.

But if Canelo fails to give up the info and hinders NSAC's ability to perform a thorough investigation, then hair testing is the ONLY other way to do it.

Just to be clear though. Even if Canelo works with them by giving all of the above information and it checks out and he's exonerated - he should still be fined for not taking the necessary steps to make sure they were in the clear. They have to set precedence and hold these athletes accountable and make sure no one will ever use meat contamination as an excuse again from here on out.
                    Last edited by Street15; 03-20-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      boxing should conduct a live/regulated test.

6 boxers fight 5 fights ''clean'' at the start of their careers
                      inject/rub them all with ''something'' (3 roids, 3 placebos)

see how different their next 5 fights go
                      the results will determine if roids should be banned

but nah, that would destroy all the hunters hold dear
                      So accirding to you athletes including fighters are spending money, their health and possible suspension on products that do nothing to inhance their performance. OK....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X