Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The site encourages and supports it I think they either enjoy reading it agree with the points or think these people spend the body time here. Which they do, perhaps they don't realise how this also stops a lot of people from joining the site.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      The site encourages and supports it I think they either enjoy reading it agree with the points or think these people spend the body time here. Which they do, perhaps they don't realise how this also stops a lot of people from joining the site.
      Yep exactly.

Idk if they encourage it necessarily, but they definitely support it by letting it live here.

Comment

There are 3 or 4 forums I post on and they are all like 90% war zone where people just come when they feel like arguing and insulting people over the internet. The other 10% is actual discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          utter nonsense...
          Pure truth! Want to be embarrassed again?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Pure truth! Want to be embarrassed again?
            go on then, what you got....

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              So your "sick logic" is to blame everyone else. i.e. it was the judges, its the commentators, the slippery slope starts this way then its other races.... (sounds familiar)
              so a guy with a name like hurt feelings a professional victim like you are is complaining about Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                so a guy with a name like hurt feelings a professional victim like you are is complaining about Trump?
                Wasnt complaining, I was making a statement that would prove that the other guy statement was Hypocritical . Which apparently struck a NERVE & proved my point
                Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 03-19-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X