Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Destroys Donnie Palmer With Big Knockout in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparked_26 View Post
    haha!

I feel sorry for heavies because they can get sparked out in 30 seconds. But you'd hope they might look like they've worked hard in the gym. That lad, sheeesh. The boobies on him no wonder it was post watershed
    who cares richard schafer is scum of the earth and nobody support him or his fighters cuz their idiots 4 signing with the creep

Comment

The opponent really was a David Haye special. Where on earth does he find such opponents? Some self trained Aussie doorman, Arnold The Cobra now this guy Donnie Palmer.

Comment

Wow I just watched it again for a laugh and damn that “big nasty” dude was so bad he made big slow, uncoordinated Joyce look like Ali in there, wow

Comment

watched the fight on ringstar.com from the US - brutal KO. Great stream

Comment

Palmer had bigger boobs than Natalie Portman combined with Kiera knightly.

Comment

Joyce is without doubt one of the worst boxers I've ever seen but he keeps getting the job done, albeit against tomato cans. And I can't forget that he did alright against Usyk in the WSB some years ago. I'm sure he learnt to box from a nintendo game or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I wonder if there's NBA fan's out there shaking their heads saying "all our best basketball players are boxers".
                The thing is, there is potential for some of them I am sure. However punching is different to taking punishment. Some people simply will not have the chin or mindset to be punched in the face and body. Some also may buckle under pressure because it is one night of your life and any loss may change that. You have no team members to help you when you dip in form and performances.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                  Typical fat Yank, all talk.
                  Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  I wonder if there's NBA fan's out there shaking their heads saying "all our best basketball players are boxers".
                  He weighed over 300 pounds! how you proud of this? I guess a win is a win ha? sad.

Comment

Great performance from Joe, one shot, that's all it takes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                      Joyce is without doubt one of the worst boxers I've ever seen but he keeps getting the job done, albeit against tomato cans. And I can't forget that he did alright against Usyk in the WSB some years ago. I'm sure he learnt to box from a nintendo game or something.
                      Usyk beat the crap out of him!

Joyce proved he has a good chin doe, and he seems to have tons of stamina for such a big guy. Beating Ian Lewison in his first pro fight was a good win.

Comment

Working...
                      X