Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan: Huge Crowd Expected at Stubhub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan: Huge Crowd Expected at Stubhub

The World Middleweight Championship battle between boxing's longest-reigning champion GENNADY "GGG" GOLOVKIN and two-time world title challenger and fellow 2004 Olympian VANES "THE NIGHTMARE" MARTIROSYAN is one hot ticket!
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok, that's not an article it's advertisement. Try keeping those things separate BoxingScene...

Comment

Expect a bunch of fakes at this event, like Mexicans acting like they are Americans fake... makes me sick

Comment

So what? The fight is still absolute ****

Comment

"Throw in the ultimate Mexican-Style boxer in Gennady Golovkin", WTF is that? Rather be at a local Mexican restaurant and get drunk off their drink specials that day than watch that garbage.

Comment

Y'all mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Expect a bunch of fakes at this event, like Mexicans acting like they are Americans fake... makes me sick
              There r Mexicans that r Americans, they r called Chicanos.

Comment

Why???????????????

Comment

Fighting a guy coming off of a loss and who lost 2 out of his last 3.

GGG's camp is just ******ed

Comment

Glad to see they were able to salvage something out of May 5th. Though Vanes isn't well known, I think khe brings more legitimacy than Spike and that may be why they're getting good sales. Even though it's a somewhat crappy event, I hope it does well.

Comment

Working...
                    X