Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: TonyMontana to GGG Gloveking: I am King of the Dome, always be!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Fxck the people

Fxck money

This is LEGACY
    Like Floyd said, Legacy don't feed my kids. I'm sorry you're not a PPV draw yet, keep taking those tune ups and you'll get there.

#GGGDomeKing

Comment

I demolished Shaolin Dildo in 6 thrusts and I still don't get my title shot? BSBC always gotta protect their fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        damn, you got an imagination bro

But it's like this. You're kind a like Joshua at this point. You've got to handle your domestic fight with Parker or whatever the bloke you're supposed to fight name is. You gotta worry about taking that L before you want to see me. So meanwhile, I'm going to try to get this money fight. You just gotta cross the pond, that's all
        Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Like Floyd said, Legacy don't feed my kids. I'm sorry you're not a PPV draw yet, keep taking those tune ups and you'll get there.

#GGGDomeKing
        UK is where its at

You saw the lazer show at Groves-Eubank
        The Us hasn't got Lazers n ****

Anyway

Shut up, Old Man! I ain't goin' nowhere. Why don't you tell all these nice folks why you been duckin' me? Politics, man. This country want to keep me down. Keep everybody weak. They don't want me to have the title because I'm not a puppet like that fool up there.

The little man don't wanna come to me. Then il come to you people to lay out the truth. I am ranked Number One. ONE! That means I'm the best! But this bum been taking the easy matches, fighting other bums. I'm telling you and everybody here, I'l fight him anywhere, anytime, for nothing.

[crowd shouting]

But you people ain't never gonna see that happen because he's gonna retire. You see, he don't fight no real man. He fights those setups.

You don't know what I had to come from! Baldking, your family doin' real nice, ain't it, and you call yourself a fighter? Prove it now. Give me that same chance. The way you been duckin' is a disgrace. If he ain't no coward, why don't he fight me then?

IM THE BADDEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by *TonyMontana*; 02-20-2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          UK is where its at

You saw the lazer show at Groves-Eubank
          The Us hasn't got Lazers n ****

Anyway

Shut up, Old Man! I ain't goin' nowhere. Why don't you tell all these nice folks why you been duckin' me? Politics, man. This country want to keep me down. Keep everybody weak. They don't want me to have the title because I'm not a puppet like that fool up there.

The little man don't wanna come to me. Then il come to you people to lay out the truth. I am ranked Number One. ONE! That means I'm the best! But this bum been taking the easy matches, fighting other bums. I'm telling you and everybody here, I'l fight him anywhere, anytime, for nothing.

[crowd shouting]

But you people ain't never gonna see that happen because he's gonna retire. You see, he don't fight no real man. He fights those setups.

You don't know what I had to come from! Baldking, your family doin' real nice, ain't it, and you call yourself a fighter? Prove it now. Give me that same chance. The way you been duckin' is a disgrace. If he ain't no coward, why don't he fight me then?

IM THE BADDEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
          You're like Shannon Briggs. All washed up, chasing fighters begging for a payday. Got a good mouth game, but would get wrecked against real comp. Next thing we know, you'll be running up on random balding men, thinking they're me, like Briggs did with that white dude in the hotel lobby. (In his defense, dude did resemble Fury doe)

We Wuz Cool and Sheit...

Until you played yourself and I checked you on it. You were outside the VIP room, begging to be let in like a stray cat. Just like SunSpace did. When I called you out, you got mad and have been trying to wax my head since.

Like Wilder said, there's (Glove)Kings, then there's peasants.

Comment

Working...
          X