Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Expect Wilder-Breazeale, His Managers Dislike Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angkag View Post
    But that's my point, he is saying mandatories might stop the fight happening later, which is complete bs as the Alphabets will be flexible, both sooner and later.

I'm reading this as him arguing why, when he doesn't make the fight sooner, he can't make it later either because of mandatories.
    No he said that if they wait til after early next year that it likely won't be for all of the belts meaning that Joshua would probably have to vacate at least one of his titles for skipping a mandatory to promote a fight with Wilder. The conspiracy theories are so eerily similar to the Pacquiao fan conspiracy theories about Mayweather its amazing. This is getting bad. At least the racial tension isn't going to be a part of the build up for this fight. That's the only good thing about this crazy back and forth that is brewing.

Comment

Hearn gives no indication that he's actually pushing hard for this fight - at all. Now this time his foolish speculations & mando talk take center stage! Truth is, Hearn can get this done, he's more than capable.

If Mayweather can call out an MMA fighter and get a deal done, so can Hearn against Wilder! Hearn has the clout along with that hypnotic effect over Joshua fans! He has the UK on absolute lock with his prized possession....and he knows it.

Mandatories always take a back seat to great fights.....all this mando stuff figures itself out after the dust clears from a great fight.....the sanctioning bodies arent some picture of moral perfection making sure rankings are correct. Mayweather eventually didnt give a damn about belts and so should Joshua....

Hearns tactics are just plain pathetic now, he simply doesnt want his fighter to lose. He's buying time to set something up for AJ, while hoping Wilder loses along the way! His greedy control on UK boxing is now 2nd to none and I'm looking forward to his golden goose fall because of that...

Its just reminiscent of greed & corruption with no one being able to do anything about it - no repercussions. The luster of AJs champion status is now DULL. He' s no real champion now if he ducks so blatantly following his master - he's a decorated scaredy cat.

Comment

Not sure why they don't want this fight? They have just as much a chance with boxing skill, negating Wilder's right as Wilder has with landing the shots. It's 50/50. Just go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
          I think you might have missed the part where he said that Wilder has three different managers that don't work well with each other. He also said that he has been talking to Al Haymon's people and would rather not deal with Shelly Finkel. I don't see the contradiction. To me it sounds like the fight could get made.
          Ok, so directly after the fight he says that "no one" is getting in touch..

And then not even 4 days later he is saying that conversations have been going on for weeks behind the scenes?

But you're telling me you think I might have missed the part where he said that Wilder has three different managers that don't work well with each other....

What does that have to do with him saying "NO ONE" is getting in touch one day, and conversations have been going on behind the scenes for weeks days later??

Does the term "no one" suddenly mean, 2 of 3? or maybe 1 of 3 ? Tell me what that term means in Hearn talk, please.

Comment

Alabama fraud run as fast as he can. Grow some balls Deontay and fight AJ already, no more ducking you coward!

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
              Ok, so directly after the fight he says that "no one" is getting in touch..

And then not even 4 days later he is saying that conversations have been going on for weeks behind the scenes?

But you're telling me you think I might have missed the part where he said that Wilder has three different managers that don't work well with each other....

What does that have to do with him saying "NO ONE" is getting in touch one day, and conversations have been going on behind the scenes for weeks days later??

Does the term "no one" suddenly mean, 2 of 3? or maybe 1 of 3 ? Tell me what that term means in Hearn talk, please.
              I don't know about Hearn talk but I can speak common sense. He is saying that he is the one reaching out to them and that Deontay Wilder is either lying or being misinformed when he says that his people have been trying to contact Hearn to make the fight and that Hearn won't "pick up the phone". Like sands in an hour glass, these are the days of our lives. This whole he said she said soap opera is really trivial and feminine in nature. Boxing gossip is no different than any other kind of gossip. At the end of the day none of us know who is telling the truth. Anything either of us say about who is lying and who is telling the truth is speculation at best. And it looks like the whole war of words is coming to an end. Deontay Wilder has pretty much stopped trashing Joshua and is now just focusing on making the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X