Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Ortiz's Claim That He Was Saved From KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=BillyBoxing;18577291]Complaining about racism, yet calling white folks devils , child molesters ...

Typical garbage from the usual annoying, youtube educated average afro american idiot.[/QUO

The last sentence says it all...

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      I didn't hear the guy mention "white folks" at all. He did describe actions which can be attributed to a certain type of person regardless of skin color.

Funny, you chose to reply to the presumed "afro american" regarding his perceived racism, yet chose not to reply to the obvious racism from the previous two posters. It goes both ways.

BTW...THIS IS A BOXING THREAD BILLY!!!!!!
      Come on now. Did you not read the last sentence in his post? This dude is just as racist as the guy who made the initial racist post. And most of these are not just equal opportunity racist remarks. These are specifically anti-black remarks and I know for a fact that they are not only coming from white posters. Fear of a Black Planet...

Comment

No need for all the racism on here it's not an inbred narrow minded forum. Why does wilder generate so much hate amongst people on here it's mind bobblin.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          No need for all the racism on here it's not an inbred narrow minded forum. Why does wilder generate so much hate amongst people on here it's mind bobblin.
          I think they were so sure they would lose years ago and never become a champion that when he kept winning their pride was hurt. And some just don't want to see him knocking Joshua out

Comment

Yawn..... wilder got an extra 5 to 8 seconds. That’s it.
            Wilder was still in La la land going into the 8th round and Ortiz could not find the right punch to KO wilder.
            Wilder still looked stiff in the 9th and Ortiz didn’t get anything done.
            Too late Wilder finally adjusted and set up a right.
            I understand Ortiz is saying this to ensure a rematch but he ain’t going to get one until after Wilder vs Joshua and he is going to have to beat someone good to build the hype.
            Last edited by BoxingTech718; 03-16-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Those few seconds that Wilder received didn't have any effect on the outcome. Wilder recovered and clearly beat Ortiz. Nothing to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                You're so afraid of black people that you will say anything to try to soothe your inferiority complex. Go read an actual book and you will see that black people are the best at everything other than murdering, conquering and colonizing. But you would have to have reading comprehension skills for that. And we all know that literacy is not high on the list of priorities for racists. You wanna go watch some NasCar and drink some PBR with your inbred buds that you sometimes get too drunk and wake up butt naked in bed with. With such an active social life a racist weasel can't be bothered with trivial activities like reading... Kill yourself now while you still can. Cause black people are winning and we are about to reclaim the earth from all of you devils.
                Outside off sport, can you tell me what subject black people are the best at?

Also tell me what books you've read, i'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Excuses excuses. The man didn’t go down and he walked to his corner. Excuses excuses. It’s only Joshua’s fans. They have to run with everything. You’ve never been in the lime light on message boards with a top boxer, lmao. Joshua is the closest thing that you can blow daily and he isn’t even a lineal champ. Lawyers, accountants, liars, and fanatics is what they are...don’t mind them.
                  Oh absolutely. British fighters can only hope that they reach the level of a Deontay Wilder.

But yeah, we've never had that kind of limelight. We can only wish. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                    You're so afraid of black people that you will say anything to try to soothe your inferiority complex. Go read an actual book and you will see that black people are the best at everything other than murdering, conquering and colonizing. But you would have to have reading comprehension skills for that. And we all know that literacy is not high on the list of priorities for racists. You wanna go watch some NasCar and drink some PBR with your inbred buds that you sometimes get too drunk and wake up butt naked in bed with. With such an active social life a racist weasel can't be bothered with trivial activities like reading... Kill yourself now while you still can. Cause black people are winning and we are about to reclaim the earth from all of you devils.
                    I’m not afraid of anything , everything you write against the protected class blacks gets sensored so you have to write it in creative ways

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Outside off sport, can you tell me what subject black people are the best at?

Also tell me what books you've read, i'm interested.
                      Get a room dude...

Comment

Working...
                      X