CNN still censored comments while Fox lets u comment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?

If CNN doesn't want you **** posting on their site they don't have to let you. The 1st amendment means govt can't make laws abridging free speech not. A private company. Learn the constitution
    Not all comments are sheet post

Them censoring comments and u being okay with it just shows what kind of people are the left

Yall hate free speech

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Not all comments are sheet post

Them censoring comments and u being okay with it just shows what kind of people are the left

Yall hate free speech
      Unless it involves bashing Trump, whites, christians, capitalism... then it is totally acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Your whole account is plastered in african "cuckolding" photos and you make threads about interracial couples, black power, etc. Just seems like you have some intense self-esteem issues if you're that obsessed with breeding with the same people you feel all of this negativity towards.

Big time questions going on there. I think you secretly wanna go the Michael Jackson/Sammy Sosa route...
        I just made ONE topic about interracial dating as a joke. My avatar and sig pic isn't even a week old. If you don't understand the purpose of my sig pic and avatar then you aren't as smart as I thought you were.

Comment

Working...
        X