Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Admits He Felt Betrayed By Ex-Trainer Helping Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Admits He Felt Betrayed By Ex-Trainer Helping Tim Tszyu

Former WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn admits he felt "betrayed" when he was informed that a former member of his training team, Dundee Kim, had been helping undefeated rising junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horn you could have been a lot better boxer if not for Glen but it is what it is now right.
    Just looking forward to the two AUSSIE Goliath's putting it on.
    You have to give Horn this, he wont back down from a fight if the money is right.
    Compare this to Khan/Brook which should have happened yrs ago, at least Horn isn't worried about losing to another country man.
    Jeff Horn the 2xdivision champion who went up 2 divisions to get that win.
    Cant hate on a man like that.

Comment

Sounds like Ariza, what Jeff doesnt understand is its just business, dont think every smiling face is your best friend, its very few that will be honorable where a dollar is concerned, and deep down he will know who they are.

Comment

What happen to Michael Koncz?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          Sounds like Ariza, what Jeff doesnt understand is its just business, dont think every smiling face is your best friend, its very few that will be honorable where a dollar is concerned, and deep down he will know who they are.
          Facts.

Although, I would consider this guy Kim to be a snake in the grass, because he wasn't man enough to part ways on good terms. He probably snuck info to Bomac.

If I were advising Horn, I would consider dropping Rushton too. Now is the perfect time for a fresh team.

Comment

Jeff, careful mate you're not being betrayed daily by the two faced scum bags next to you, Rushton and Lonergan, 2 wankers...

Comment

How is this like Ariza at all?

Ariza was a snake and implied Pacquiao was using PEDs.

Comment

According to this article it sounds like Horn never paid Dundee Kim, so I don't know what Horn is complaining about.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing/...f6fec90edbc2ab

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                  How is this like Ariza at all?

Ariza was a snake and implied Pacquiao was using PEDs.
                  Ariza worked for Manny and then went and worked for Floyd, very much the same, its called passing on insider information.

Comment

I heard that Glen Rushton made Horn sign a lifetime contract to be coached by him.

Comment

Working...
                    X