Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder To Be Investigated By WBC For 'Wanting a Body' Comment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder To Be Investigated By WBC For 'Wanting a Body' Comment

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) has come under fire for making several controversial comments during a recent interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 FM. As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, the undefeated puncher stated during the interview that he was not concerned if he took his opponent's life in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-31-2018, 02:23 PM.

Yeah. Wilder talks so much ****. He overdid it this time. If wants publicity, he should go talk **** at the Joshua fight.

Comment

yea, a comment like that to hype himself and hype the fight is much worse than taking peds

lol boxing

Comment

They should strip him of the belt

Comment

Yeh he should probably get fined for this. Not a good look for him to be saying this type of thing.

Comment

Well, you didn't mention the part in which he said he'd feel remorse as Wilder, but Bronze Bomber is a different beast. He's building up a fighting persona. He probably could have worded it differently, but he's in the hurting business and can talk as tough as he wants, especially if it gets your opponents worried.

Tyson said, "I try to catch them right on the tip of his nose, because I try to punch the bone into the brain."

People are just too sensitive nowadays.

Comment

WBC aint doing ****, **** 'em.

Deontay only tellin it straight

Comment

what he said is ******ed and i understand the WBC reaction, but striping him? lol get the fuck outta here

Comment

Yeah, too bad he didn't just test positive for PED's, then the WBC would have swooped in and proclaimed his innocence! Instead he gave an interview telling the difference between himself and his in ring persona...better strip his title for that!

****ing boxing, man...

Comment

Just fine the man and move on, he says it again then the punishment needs to be harsher.
                    Nobody at this point in time want to hear about how you or me want to kill this person or that person. And he says this a few days after supporting kids in the March For Our Lives protest in the USA��������
                    I would expect his sponcers to start dropping him tho, i cant expect any company to get behind his comments, comments he made multiple times in the past.

Wilder, keep your big mouth shut, get some PR training.

Comment

Working...
                    X