No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez reminds me of Broner 2.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Both hyped up only difference is broner was a 3 time world champ before getting his handed to him. There was more hype on broner but teofimo beat no one and is already talked about as a p4p fighter. Shocking. I've never seen a prospect hyped up so much.
    Get use to it be because he will fuxxkkk up overrated little Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      The best matchups are unifications... definitely Mikey Garcia and Davis. Since they are both mentioned as fellow p4p guys.
      Lopez has done nothing to suggest he can compete with Loma. It's not a good fight until he beats someone good. I think Commey vs Loma is currently a more intriguing matchup than Loma vs Lopez. A guy who's best win is a washed up Magdaleno coming off a long lay off is not someone I want to see in with Loma sorry. I'm not totally against the fight but I'd rather see Loma fight more proven fighters so he will get credit. You're one of the only guys who feels that way. I think Undisputed is very important in this day and age. It's to prove you are the one and only champion in your weight class: the best. What you think of that is irrelevant, that has been Loma's goal for years. He wants to become Undisputed like his friend Usyk. He said that before Lopez showed up so stop acting like it's some duck maneuver. It's pathetic. How can you even call yourself a boxing fan? Would rather watch a p4p fighter beat up a prospect than see him unify and become undisputed...my gosh.
      im more interested in matchups i think are better based on what ive seen

loma will get more credit for taking and beating lopez than he would from any belt holder he could face in the division right now...youve simply made it up in your head that fans wouldnt give hm credit for that win

its the same ole song and dance with you EE cheerleaders...i like loma and have a ton of respect for him....but this is a logical fight to make...and the fact that hes downplaying it tells you all you need to know...ole bob dont wanna make it

every guy says they want to be undisputed...everyone says its a goal.......

that fight has a short window most likely to happen....that ibf belt will still be there after

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
        He had 1 fight against a welterweight, who punched him in the nuts the whole fight. He wasn't gifted a title shot, he was thrown to the wolves and robbed. Keep hating.
        Welterweight ? When did Lomachenko fight a Welterweight ?
        Ima Suppose that since you're on a Boxing site . You must know a bit about the sport . So I'm guessing you must be conveniently Lying about him fighting a WW when Salido Never fought above 130 .

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Lopez looks way more impressive than Broner ever did. I don't know how anybody could have watched the way Broner struggled badly against ex bantamweight Daniel Ponce De Leon and thought he would be an elite fighter. The only people who hyped Broner up like that were dumbass Floyd fanboys like Larryx.
          this Turd knows what his is talking about! He knows **** about boxing.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Welterweight ? When did Lomachenko fight a Welterweight ?
            Ima Suppose that since you're on a Boxing site . You must know a bit about the sport . So I'm guessing you must be conveniently Lying about him fighting a WW when Salido Never fought above 130 .
            I was referring to when Salido blew up to 147 for Loma after missing weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              lets face it...most loma superfans are threatned by the prospect of him fighting lopez

theyd rather him face overmatched guys that hes 40-1 favorites over....

which is no surprise seeing as how they all championed golovkin fighting welterweights and dom wades in favor of taking on a challenge....all in the name of paper belts he didn't need anyway in order to validate himself!
              Lets face it most Lomas haters just want him to lose because they are butthurt Loma is getting more praise from the media than fighters like. So they are in constant desperate search for someone to beat Loma.

Comment

Working...
              X