No announcement yet.

The Ask Skills Anything Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ask Skills Anything Thread

I am a NASM certified personal trainer for 6 years, who finished his Bachelor's in Kinesiology and I am obtaining my Doctorate in Physical Therapy (with a side hustle of Sports nutrition). "I love fitnessssss, fitnesss is my lifeeeeeeeeee."

Ask away and I shall answer as best as I can. And if I don't know....fu\uck I'll say so lol.

Why did you waste your money on a ****ty degree like that???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      Why did you waste your money on a ****ty degree like that???
      You should have actually taken a class like that Dago dope..you have the IQ of a potato chip concerning anything fitness( bc you havent actually trained beyond the level of a middle school kid of around 14 and your boxing views are even worse) beyond what you look up and still get it wrong like the complete imbecile you prove on here religiously!
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-30-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        You should have actually taken a class like that Dago dope..you have the IQ of a potato chip concerning anything fitness( bc you havent actually trained beyond the level of a middle school kid of around 14 and your boxing views are even worse) beyond what you look up and still get it wrong like the complete imbecile you prove on here religiously!
        Ok. Is that all?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
          Ok. Is that all?
          back to repeating the same thing to everyone because you can't think of a comeback? Classic.

Comment

Skills, does calorie cutting work? I lose weight fast but once I start normal eating it goes back real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
              back to repeating the same thing to everyone because you can't think of a comeback? Classic.
              What are you talking about? I said it one time to Jugglenutz and one time to you. My self esteem isn't low enough to where I have to argue with everyone like a child unlike yourself who interjects himself into situations that have nothing to do with you.

Lol you couldn't even come up with a comeback on the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Skills, does calorie cutting work? I lose weight fast but once I start normal eating it goes back real quick.
                It takes "x" amount of calories to weigh a certain weight. Let's say 2000 calories per day for you to maintain 175 lbs. If you cut down to 1500 calories per day you will lose lets say 15 lbs over the course of a given amount of time. The new caloric needs for you to maintain 160 lbs would be 1500. Taking in extra calories (being in a caloric surplus) would cause you to gain weight. Thus, going back to eating 2000 calories per day would cause you to eventually be at the same weight you were provided you introduce no new exercise or method of burning off the extra calories.

These are all just random numbers, I have no idea what your caloric requirements are but this is the general idea.

Comment

Thats bc you are tricking the body into thinking you are starving it . So when you eat normal again after a time period it is storing the calories instead of burning them.

Best way to lose quality weight is proper year rnd diet not calorie cutting . Boosting your metabolism is the way .

Doing some type of physical activities and being on your feet more than on a chair daily will also stimulate metabolism and burn calories at same time without even walking .

If you get hunger pans and want to eat bigger meals in smaller portions drink apple cidar vinegar which will cut down appetite ,about 2 teaspoons with a beverage ,not soda which will also muck up your system .

Most calories should betaking first half of the day . Muscle also weighs more than fat so dont always go by the scale . Theres really no need for extreme calorie cutting ,weight lose depends on what and when you eat .

I would also recommend whey protein shakes often in between meals of 200/300 calories bc liquids digest easier and its filling . The idea is too keep the digestive system working so the body doesnt store an overload of calories so it will keep burning them.

AND ONLY TAKE ADVICE from ppl who have actually had to cut weight or gain significant amount in real life and are long time trained guys who have exp. at a gym. NOT HARD GAINERS WHO WEIGH 140 POUNDS and haven't got out of first gear yet and copy and paste articles they find on the net. ....lol

Best advice to you is do your own research bc its much easier ,bc you know your body and daily regimine . Everybody reacts differently too certain foods ,etc ...theres also alot of supplement out their thatdo work nowadays look into companies like Garden of Life if you have extra $$$$$ .
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-01-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Personally I try to stay away from the cutting, I got obsessed before he fight about making weight, which looking back, meant I spent less time focusing on my boxing.

My coach has basically taught me to fully apply myself in the gym, blood sweat and tears, give your all and the weight will follow

Comment

Working...
                    X