Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official:HBO Boxing- Miguel Berchelt VS Takashi Miura RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else weirded out by how wide open this dude's eyes are?

Comment

Olguin out here like

Comment

how long till this starts?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          how long till this starts?
          The main card is expected to start at 9:50est (1hr and 47 minutes from now) on HBO

Right now Ring TV is live streaming the pre-HBO undercard

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            The main card is expected to start at 9:50est (1hr and 47 minutes from now) on HBO

Right now Ring TV is live streaming the pre-HBO undercard
            Thanks for that.

Comment

Good performance and big upset by Olguin
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-15-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                You've had some solid calls lately, you're backing Berchelt by stoppage or points, I tabbed points. Ill have you a bet if you like.

Pumped for the undercard too, is Corrales likely heading towards the winner of the main event ?

Ain't gonna lie I'm looking forward to Smith vs Barrera most of off this card, whilst excited for the main event of course expecting a FOTY candidate or at least my friends are who I've invited down to watch it. Hopefully I don't end up looking like an imbecile, can't see it somehow this fight has barn burner wrote all over it.

Sure, lets bet 2 Quint. I have Berchelt by stoppage

All 3 fights are going to be action packed.

Oscar said the winner of Corrales/Castellanos would likely fight the main event event winner. Hopefully Joe Smith Jr is lined up for something big if gets by Barrera.

My only concern is Castellanos getting jobbed on the cards since this is Corrales's first fight under the Golden Boy banner. Castellanos is going to have to make it very clear.

Comment

Berchelt ain't losing a decision with that big ass WBC sponsored jacket & hat setup he got.

Comment

is it 30 minutes till the main event? or is the undercard already started?

Comment

Got a lot of notifications but it's fight night so I aint got time for that.

Who is fighting now? My HBO isn't showing me the fights and I got like 5 HBO channels. What's up with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X