Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Against all odds - Can GGG possibly win tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Against all odds - Can GGG possibly win tonight?

Advantages of Jacobs (14/14)

- Fears nobody since he beat Cancer
    - Won all his fights by knockout since he defeated cancer (12 KOs in a row)
    - exquisite and very strong sparring partners (Derevyanchenko, Khurtszide etc)
    - knocked out former 160lb champion Quillin in 1 round
    - added Virgil Hunter and Andre Ward to his training camp
    - works with Victor Conte (PED Guru, best supplements in boxing)
    - uses SNAC - Scientific training for advanced conditioning and nutrition
    - uses Hyperbaric Chamber for quick recovery
    - did Hypoxic Training to increase red bloodcells and overall performance
    - did Wim Hoff training to keep his focus under pressure, to allow better breathing and concentration
    - had an extra Nutriotinist in Chris Algieri
    - has very good handspeed
    - has 2 inch height advantage (makes him able to generate more power by punching downwards at GGG)
    - and 3 inch reach advantage (makes him able to stand in his optimal range and hit GGG while GGG cant hit back)
    - will have huge weight advantage since he ditched the 2nd day weightcheck, possibly 15lb more than GGG in the ring (2 weightclasses higher), which makes him able to bully GGG around the ring and absorb more punches

Disadvantages (1/2)

- got stopped by Pirog 7 years ago when he had a huge cancer tumor in his body (shouldnt really count)
    - flash knockdown vs Mora, but was not hurt, went up quickly and easily won the fight. (i'd say that counts as a slight disadvantage)

I am seriously nervous for tonight, will GGG even be competitive, GGG does his old school basic training and he is fighting a scientific enhanced much larger and bigger monster.

Danny Jacobs has a clear edge in this fight when you consider everything i listed. GGG a favorite because Jacobs suffered a flash knockdown where he was never hurt and ended easily winning the fight? Not really.

Jacobs left no stone unturned and uses every advantage possible to get the victory tonight, specially the weight advantage will be huge, we will be seeing GGG against a much bigger and taller figher (probably 185+ lb) tonight.

What do you think, against all odds - can GGG possibly still win tonight?
    Last edited by Jubei; 03-18-2017, 03:58 PM.

Seriously this feels like Rocky IV. Rocky vs Ivan Drago. I am not sure if GGG can overcome this and have his Rocky moment tonight.

Comment

It takes a sick individual to find a way to refer to cancer as an advantage

But then again when you look at who started this thread, why am I even surprised

Comment

Jacobs will quit.

Comment

Such a horrible, horrible poster. This is a new low.

Comment

lol...............

Comment

SMH, I swear i'm rooting for Jacobs so bad in this fight. Not because I don't like GGG but maybe it'll get the 5 or so dummies on this site to go away. The closer the fight the more pathetic and ******ed these threads are becoming

Comment

Lol **** off jubei you wanker

Comment

Isn't GGG on a 24 TKO win streak??? I think he'll be ok.

Comment

Lol. But on a serious note if Golovkin can dominate and keep his defense it will say a lot for me. ATG skills should be able to handle a guy like Jacobs despite the disadvantages.

Comment

Working...
                    X