No announcement yet.

Golovkin now has a Samsung endorsement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Floyd couldn't get sponsors in any country.

Matter of fact, no Haymon guys do.

Sponsors don't like those who duck I guess.

Mayweathers probably made more $ off his TMT brand last year then Pacs made his entire career off sponsors.

I guess you don't need corporate when you do things your own way

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      Dont tell apple about this.
      Lol, your av. Martin is the super champ of the division.

Comment

Samsung is a Korean brand. Guess who has Korean blood in him?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Lol, your av. Martin is the super champ of the division.
          Indeed, cant wait for the Martin vs Bronco Billy PPV its gonna be one helluva fight.

Comment

Face of Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Mayweathers probably made more $ off his TMT brand last year then Pacs made his entire career off sponsors.

Were Talking about endorsements.

Not overpriced hats for little ghetto kids who think its cool to wear a hat with a money sign on it.

Comment

Not overpriced hats for little ghetto kids who think its cool to wear a hat with a money sign on it.
                Haha, that made me laugh and i have to agree.

"probably made more $ off his TMT brand"..

more like
                "i probably dont know **** and i should shut my mouth"

Comparing an irrelevant ghetto brand with Samsung and Apple. Some kids doe.

Comment

show me proof.? or GTFO pac made 7 mill of the hennessy commercial alone. not including butter finger ,nestle nike ,footlocker mcdonalds and whole lots more.

Comment

And I'm saying why would he need endorsements when he creates his own brand which probably mAkes more $

I'm sure if Mayweather wanted more endorsements he could get some as shown in the May/Pac fight and I think I read he's the 4th most influential athlete

He doesn't need corporate. But let's all cheer that Gennady was able to get his hands on some of Samsungs $5000.00 KZ marketing budget.

Comment

And I'm saying why would he need endorsements when he creates his own brand which probably mAkes more $

I'm sure if Mayweather wanted more endorsements he could get some as shown in the May/Pac fight and I think I read he's the 4th most influential athlete

He doesn't need corporate. But let's all cheer that Gennady was able to get his hands on some of Samsungs $5000.00 KZ marketing budget.
                      Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner.

****** of the week goes to you my friend. This post is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X