Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video) Roger Mayweather ran entire fight and gets KTFO in 9th after told to engage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video) Roger Mayweather ran entire fight and gets KTFO in 9th after told to engage

Fast forward to 32:50 and watch from there the fight is boring up until that point you might fall asleep

Mills Lane said engage he was tired of the running by Roger and shortly after that while running away Roger gets hit with a grazing punch that didn't look that hard and he is out cold with his eyes open crumpled on the ropes like he died.

Its weird to see Roger fight similar to how Floyd fights now, im used to seeing Roger engage for KOs. This fight he basically looks like Floyd jr.

This man is pretty sick right now and this thread is extremely distasteless and unnecessary.

Shame on you. I hope you get banned for this

Comment

Comment

Using a sick man to "score" points is pretty ****ing low if you ask me.

Classless turd.

Comment

he's sick so we can't watch boxing matches he was in decades ago?

wut?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Fast forward to 32:50 and watch from there the fight is boring up until that point you might fall asleep

Mills Lane said engage he was tired of the running by Roger and shortly after that while running away Roger gets hit with a grazing punch that didn't look that hard and he is out cold with his eyes open crumpled on the ropes like he died.

Its weird to see Roger fight similar to how Floyd fights now, im used to seeing Roger engage for KOs. This fight he basically looks like Floyd jr.
            Not sure what the point of this thread is, not really clear. Pineda could punch though, he nearly whooped Zab's ass over 10 years after this.

Comment

Classless thread by a classless poster

Comment

Where did I make fun of a sick man?

Comment

I remember that fight. I remember back then thinking I was glad the ropes caught and cushioned his fall.

Roger suffered a few bad knockouts and continued to fight well past what should have been his expiry date. I am glad he has Floyd there to look out for him. So many others do not have that safety net.

Comment

And I was thinking the same thing, his movement looks very similar to Floyds. This is why Floyd doesn't risk. It's the family secret.

Comment

Working...
                    X