No announcement yet.

Martin Murray fighting again in Sept!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    Because I would like to see a Ward - GGG fight down the line and for that fight to happen, Ward has to get his ass back in the ring so that fans remember who the ****ing guy is. Sitting on the outside shooting off his mouth in YouTube interviews does nothing at all to drive interest in a potential interest. Ward back in the ring, going on a 4, 5 or 6 fight winning streak against medium to decent opposition will go a long way in rebuilding his brand.

As it stands right now, Golovkin may well be the unified, undisputed MW champion before a Ward fight happens and Ward's last fight may still be Paul Smith.
    Ward is fine,if GGG wants the fight then it is there for him to take it

Comment

For those wondering about a potential Ward fight, Murray can't fight in the USA due to past convictions, although his Visa issues apparently may be getting sorted.

So unless Ward gets out of Oakland, not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeaux View Post
        For those wondering about a potential Ward fight, Murray can't fight in the USA due to past convictions, although his Visa issues apparently may be getting sorted.

So unless Ward gets out of Oakland, not gonna happen.
        Completely forgot about that.

NVM... Degale it is

Comment

I forgot about that also. Shame.

Comment

Good for Murray - I always like when established fighters fight frequently. I think it benefits the fighter because they're keeping their skills sharp and it keeps fans interested.

This is one of reasons why Golovkin and Kovalev are so beloved by fans right now: they both fight frequently and keep their fans interested.

This is also the reason why people ****in' hate Ward so much: the guy fight's every 2 years. **** him

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
              No, that is not a mistake. Murray will be fighting his third fight in THREE MONTHS since moving to 168 on Sept 5th. against an opponent yet to be named. That will give him more fights at SMW in three months than Ward has had in FOUR YEARS. Something is seriously wrong with this picture. The way he is going, Murray may end up fighting for a SMW title before Ward gets his ass back in gear.

Maybe we will have a Ward-Murray fight somewhere down the line? That would be interesting.
              shame... I thought I would be reading a thread about Murray & how he's keeping active etc positive stuff...

Nope a Ward bashing thread...

Why do ya GGG fans fear Ward?

Comment

martin murray vs ward would be a joke lol, and i like murray

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  shame... I thought I would be reading a thread about Murray & how he's keeping active etc positive stuff...

Nope a Ward bashing thread...

Why do ya GGG fans fear Ward?
                  guess what

cotto is dead scared of GGG

whaddya know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blakey View Post
                    martin murray vs ward would be a joke lol, and i like murray
                    You're probably right. I don't think Ward can even make 168 these days.

Comment

Originally posted by blakey View Post
                      guess what

cotto is dead scared of GGG

whaddya know!!!
                      Everyone has opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X