Christian pastor tries Atheism for a month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian pastor tries Atheism for a month

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/0...ism/?hpt=hp_c3

He was fired from his job as a pastor and has 2 children to take care of. Interesting read and he started a blog as well that's linked in the story.

He was probably like "It changed nothing, guys. All it did was stop me from wanting to touch boys" and they responded "baaarubrubrubrubrub" and fired him.

Comment

God laid the smack down on his candy ass
      Last edited by -jose-; 01-08-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/0...ism/?hpt=hp_c3

He was fired from his job as a pastor and has 2 children to take care of. Interesting read and he started a blog as well that's linked in the story.
        A job of a pastor is to be a believer right? Well like any job, if you don't do it, you will get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
          A job of a pastor is to be a believer right? Well like any job, if you don't do it, you will get fired.
          I'm not mad at the church for firing him, they have that right. I just think the whole story is interesting. It makes me think that in his search for truth, he started seriously doubting his beliefs.

Comment

I'm not mad at the church for firing him, they have that right. I just think the whole story is interesting. It makes me think that in his search for truth, he started seriously doubting his beliefs.
            People leave and join religion daily. Usually it is interesting why. Sometimes a simple question is a decider, others a long journey.

Comment

If any religious person stops and thinks for a minute they are going to doubt their beliefs. I believe in a greater power but religion in my opinion is a total and utter farce written by men to control and conquer land.

Simply put, humans out date popular religion (Islam, Christianity etc.) by tens of thousands of years. If god is all knowing/powerful and he wanted humans to follow these religions he would have created both at the same time.
              Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-08-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

all I know is that when jesus comes back this guys getting a boot up the azz

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  If any religious person stops and thinks for a minute they are going to doubt their beliefs. I believe in a greater power but religion in my opinion is a total and utter farce written by men to control and conquer land.

Simply put, humans out date popular religion (Islam, Christianity etc.) by tens of thousands of years. If god is all knowing/powerful and he wanted humans to follow these religions he would have created both at the same time.
                  jesus walked this earth and was crucified for it. His resurrection proved he was who he said he was guy. And when he comes back u will be getting a boot up the azz to

Comment

It looks like the guy woke up from his brainwashing.

Comment

Working...
                    X