No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Samsung Galaxy S IV THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I recently got an update for my Samsung 3 and was wondering what it did exactly. I'm trying to google it but can't find it.

Help a brother out.
    Who's your provider and what version did you update to, 4.1.2?

Comment

Showing camera features (Technobuffalo)

Comment

As an apple head who will remain an apple head I must say the S4 looks nice, but way too big.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Who's your provider and what version did you update to, 4.1.2?
          Sprint and I think it's 4.2 not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
            As an apple head who will remain an apple head I must say the S4 looks nice, but way too big.
            The only thing i'm suspect about is a 1080p with 2600 mah battery and LTE, I wanna see some times.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Sprint and I think it's 4.2 not sure.
              go into your settings, scroll all the way down till you see "about device" click on it and see which Android version you have.

Edit: I think you got version 4.1.2., here's what's been updated to the sprint version.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Software Update - L710VPBMA6

Enhancements/Fixes
              - Voicemail application update
              - SMS 3-digit support
              - Calendar sync issues

Nothing major really
              Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 03-15-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                go into your settings, scroll all the way down till you see "about device" click on it and see which Android version you have.

Edit: I think you got version 4.1.2., here's what's been updated to the sprint version.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Software Update - L710VPBMA6

Enhancements/Fixes
                - Voicemail application update
                - SMS 3-digit support
                - Calendar sync issues

Nothing major really
                Yea it's version 4.1.2 and I also noticed that I can take screen shots of video which I could never do.

Thanks man.

Comment

It's thinner, more powerful, has a bigger/more vibrant screen, better camera, more features, stronger battery so yeah it's a defo a viable upgrade. Nothing like the 4 to the 4S which was ridiculous imo. That being said, I just feel it's too big. I like being able to use my S2 in one hand without the need to keep on re-adjusting my hand to be able to press everything. If they had it a little smaller than the S3 size I would have bought it.

Comment

I thought this thread would be 500 pages by now?

I'm only interested when it's the same size as my 40" Sony TV, probably in about 3 years then?

The Samsung Galaxy 6

If only I could edit pictures, I would replace Dom Jolly's oldschool phone with a Samsung

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      It's thinner, more powerful, has a bigger/more vibrant screen, better camera, more features, stronger battery so yeah it's a defo a viable upgrade. Nothing like the 4 to the 4S which was ridiculous imo. That being said, I just feel it's too big. I like being able to use my S2 in one hand without the need to keep on re-adjusting my hand to be able to press everything. If they had it a little smaller than the S3 size I would have bought it.
                      The 4 to 4S was not as bad as most people like to make it out. It went from a 5 MP camera to an 8 MP camera. Added a dual core processor more RAM and it was just overall much faster than the 4. It also added a stronger battery. People got pissed because it looked the same. If they had made it a little bigger with the same specs, nobody would have complained.

The problem with iOS is that it's so restricted. You have to jailbreak it to customize it the way you want. They could release a phone that's just as big as the S4 and you still would be limited by the OS.

Comment

Working...
                      X