Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Cotto/Margarito really stand a chance vs Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    Saul, you're an obvious nut hugger, but I'll bite. What on Alvarezs resume makes you think he is the real 154 lb champ? He might end up being a good fighter but the way the crooks at the WBC gave him a belt and don't force him to fight deserving challengers is *****ting on this great sport.
    angulo lost, kirkland lost,cotto and margarito would be savage beatings from me, lara got a gift draw vs molina, paul willams got a gift win vs lara all these guys beating each other but not me

Comment

Cotto and Margorito make Canelo's face redder with his own blood.

Comment

Margarito if his eye holds up, he stops you in the 9 round!!

Cotto KYTFO in 7 rounds or less!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Margarito if his eye holds up, he stops you in the 9 round!!

Cotto KYTFO in 7 rounds or less!
          cotto and marg are bums JMM exposed them on saturday night Canelo would UD Marg and KO cotto in 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
            i guess cotto and marg fans don't like my thread?
            The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end. JMM didn't expose anybody. He just has THE style (master counter puncher) to give pac a hard time.

Styles make fights, not boxers.

Comment

Saul gets hit alot. gomez was giving it to him til the quick stoppage. think cotto or margs beat him.

Comment

Canelo struggled with Jose Miguel Cotto let alone Miguel Angel... nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by Woosha View Post
                  Canelo struggled with Jose Miguel Cotto let alone Miguel Angel... nuff said!

Last edited by jazluvr; 11-14-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Both are shot and not much better than Baldomir at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                      Saul, you're an obvious nut hugger, but I'll bite. What on Alvarezs resume makes you think he is the real 154 lb champ? He might end up being a good fighter but the way the crooks at the WBC gave him a belt and don't force him to fight deserving challengers is *****ting on this great sport.
                      I have nothing against the Cinnamon Boy. As a matter of fact I'm hoping he'll beat somebody legit so I can hop on the bandwagon but, ^^^. What he said.

Comment

Working...
                      X