No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

even Green has wasted a bit of time, although i hear he's at least trying to get a fight with a big name, I thought the Jones win would open doors for him at least
    Yeah, I seem to recall Gary Shaw offering Chad Dawson to Danny Green the morning after the Jones fight. Even said Dawson would move up to Green's 180lb cruiserweight championship limit. Green wasn't interested. Refused it immediately. He saw richer pastures in 47 year-old Evander Holyfield.

Okay, off to get a life!!
    Last edited by ColWallace; 05-14-2010, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Im happy as long as i dont have to watch Mundine vs Garth Wood

Anthony is doing well for himself in the ratings and shouldnt waste a fight in his prime on the Contender Australia winner, he has bigger fish to fry in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
        Im happy as long as i dont have to watch Mundine vs Garth Wood

Anthony is doing well for himself in the ratings and shouldnt waste a fight in his prime on the Contender Australia winner, he has bigger fish to fry in my opinion
        If Mundine fought another journeyman from Argentina, would you be happy with that?

Comment

Golovkin is a walk up Bull with enormous power in both hands,without doubt one of the most feared Middleweights in the World today,He is number 1 rated by the WBC and theres not many that want to fight Him.

The latest is they have given up on Mundine already because he will not sign the contract so its unlikely this fight will take place,what a disgrace this bloke and His advisers have handpicked has beens and patsy's for years now and when a genuine Top Class contender falls into His lap he goes missing.

You can come out from under the Bed now Choc looks like you have dodged a bullet.!!!!!

Teofilo
          Last edited by teofilo; 05-17-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X