No announcement yet.

Charlie zelenoff soundboard!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    u ****king ***ggots trying to get me in trouble huh..... pranking with my own voice.... to other ppl????? Man Im a call the cops on this website.......

Ahaaa Haaaa check Charlie showing the world that he truly is a snitches *****, when your done calling the cops run home to your mother boy but try not to cry to loudly.

Comment

hahaha this is the best!

Comment

Anyone had the cops come over yet for questioning about the charlie Z'ee soundboard?

Comment

bumped.................................

Comment

LOL! I forgot all about this..Thanks for bumping it,Nolan...It's time to have some fun with it again.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
              LOL! I forgot all about this..Thanks for bumping it,Nolan...It's time to have some fun with it again.
              no worries mate i was looking back over some old threads and bumped the good ones lol its just a shame z aint here to tell us how hes gonna rape ur familys lol

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!
                this is great... u should make it more easier kinda like this
                http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sound...undboard-8.htm

from 1 click to the other...
                yooo som1 should prank charlie with arnie!!! LOL
                i used to do this back in the day... **** was great!!
                ahaha

Comment

Someone should make a dubplate with the Z soundboard

Comment

This needs some transitional phrases to be of any use for prank calls.

Also, some more insults, so we could call up his trainer and be like, yo homie, im gonna rape your mom.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      This needs some transitional phrases to be of any use for prank calls.

Also, some more insults, so we could call up his trainer and be like, yo homie, im gonna rape your mom.
                      yo shawn u bein from cali...?!!?! have u ever seen this guy charlie?!??!

Comment

Working...
                      X