Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else lose interest in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. I watch European soccer in the mornings, then onto Boxing on Saturday afternoon into the evening, Sunday's is European soccer than NFL. Through the week whatever sport is on when I get home but priority order is Boxing first other sports second. I read more about Boxing than any sport also throughout the week.

Baseball only really watch the Dodgers, NBA I don't watch since I already know the finals are Cavs-Warriors next June. I'll watch a game if in a bar and no other sport is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Just curious.

with NFL and NBA plus the MLB play offs I'm just like "eh"

I guess I only watch 'big fights now'

Anyone else?
      No surprise. You rarely up in NSB, so that was a given. Don't even play the pick 'em game.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        All the time.
        I don't stay up late as much atm, granted I've had some health issues but I'm finding more and more I watch live boxing way less.
        I often take breaks when it starts to grate on me then again I'm the same with music, films and allsorts.
        I know the feeling but boxing it the only sport that I can know the result and still watch the full replay. No other sport can get me to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Worst thread ever made.
          Word.................

Comment

See I had no idea Tapia Rosado was on until like 10 min ago.

I feel like a casual now. I find myself only posting in the lounge (not a bad thing) but eh.
            It's a ****ing cesspool down there now. There you to a few ****s down there but there are a ton of ****s down there now.

Comment

This is how I feel.

I feel like I need a 'good fight' to interest me. These top guys fight like 2 times a year if we are lucky.

Ridiculous.
              Yeah but there are more than one big fighters out there. We had a lot of great fights so far this year and more to come. Oh how quick they forgot. I guess it's more en vogue to complain how the best boxers aren't fighting but guess what? This year has proved that to be bull****! Only a lounge rat like you could say such tosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post

No this year has been great for boxing.
                With the Klitschko era officially over the Heavyweight division is exciting for the first time in a very long time.
                And with glad Floyd retired also.
                Now we dont have to hear his name all the name (although he will always find a way to get attention).
                More happy that he retired than Wladimir.

We got Wilder in USA, Parker who is ok and then Joshua who is just an exciting heavyweight and has the chance to be global and crossover to the casuals.

Boxing is doing just good.
                You forgot the lower weights. They are popping too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  It's a ****ing cesspool down there now. There you o a few ****s down there but there are a ton of ****s down there now.
                  No it's pretty funny. NSB is the real cesspool.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    It's a ****ing cesspool down there now. There you to a few ****s down there but there are a ton of ****s down there now.
                    Agreed...best not be looking in my direction

Comment

No it's pretty funny. NSB is the real cesspool.
                      Beer, trust me. I made the switch. NSB is where it is at.

Comment

Working...
                      X