No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Dospumkin seems to have disappeared and tooli has taken his place, in that last post I was saying that you 2 *******s want usada to break the rules by letting fluid have an IV in his loungeroom BECAUSE of the media storm, now, trannyny you still haven't answer ****, home IV prohibited at ALL times without a PRIOR TUE, there was an alternative treatment available, the retro TUE WAS NOT MONITORED by WADA, which is a criteria that has to be met, how was it allowed you fluid guzzler
    Er...No.

...the USADA DCO was in the home and observed Mr. Mayweather’s condition that precipitated the need for an IV. The DCO was also in the home when the paramedic was called and remained in the home while the paramedic provided the IV. At no point during the infusion did Mr. Mayweather attempt to hide anything regarding the treatment he was receiving.

And

As Mr. Bennett from the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) said on September 12th:

“Mr. Mayweather has done nothing wrong. The Nevada State Athletic Commission has no interest in any type of investigation regarding his IV. He did not violate the WADA Prohibited List for any type of drugs that are prohibited on that list, and we have no interest in it whatsoever.”

And

Like most substances and methods on the WADA Prohibited List, the use of IVs in this manner is prohibited without a TUE. When an athlete has an approved TUE, as in the case of Mr. Mayweather, who received a retroactive TUE for his use of an IV containing saline and vitamins, it is not a violation of the WADA rules to use the substance or method. Retroactive TUEs are a standard part of the WADA International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (ISTUE).

https://www.usada.org/usada-response...oxing-article/

I trust these facts are an adequate response to whatever that gibberish was you just posted...

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Nope .... YOU ARE DUMB!!!

Other athletes who do not have the luxury that Floyd has of when testing STARTs and ENDs can DO something similar to what I stated .... BUT it's HARDER for them for several reasons:

a) They may be tested any time any day for 365 days. So it's not an easy task because they are not going to be using PEDs every day including their off season at the same dose and so on ....

b) They need to be always in range. OFF/In Season.

c) They can be taking PEDs while training, while in competition and need to be sure that the ABP is OK. Yet you are laughing .... because you read a comment from someone and think that is how everyone does it?

d) You say what you say but even a guy (first timer) who did a study on himself was successful during his time doing it when he sent his sample to a WADA approved lab. ABP results .... passed. As I showed you in the past.

e) I'm just stating how much easier it is for Floyd.

There is NOT just one scenario for a guy who is tested when HE WANTs .... there are multiple scenarios. Well, there are multiple scenarios no matter what BUT for Floyd, it's much easier to fool the testers. Floyd can use different tactics where others cannot be as flexible as FLoyd!!!

f) Others have made a mistake in the past even though they knew what to do but admitted their mistake. Floyd was in that type of position that day. So he delayed and delayed some more by using BANNED IVs for no reason since Floyd's excuses are so BS that you need to bring up other BS excuses BUT Floyd/Ellerbe are not in agreement with your BS excuses!

g) As stated, there is a risk for all athletes who are using PEDs . You are too ignorant so you laugh but that is just because you are too ignorant and have not checked out athletes who get caught for numerous reasons.

h) Lance's ABP scores spiked while doing the Tour de France. That meant that Lance did it even while racing yet you laugh? And of course, others do too!!!

i) You are making it sound like Floyd wouldn't do a certain scenario BUT like Lance Armstrong, it wasn't that Lance wanted to be tested at that point in time. It was a surprise for him ... but Lance would often have advance notice of 20-30 minutes, as per reports.

J) Not all PEDs act and react the same way! Also, athletes may be micro dosing and at times on multiple drugs that are hard to catch due to the dose and time they do it in the day. Is there a risk? Of course but only someone who doesn't understand this, laughs like you do .... that is being ignorant!

K) Even though Lance had help from top officials, his doctor, teammates, yes, there was still a paper trail and yes you are a DEFLECTOR of the TRUTH!!! You cannot admit to that!

L) Other athletes who can be tested 365 days a year are using the PED at a time that they know that they can be tested, such as a race. They do it knowing full well that they need to have their ABP scores within the acceptable"threshold" for their drug(s) of choice. Go laugh with your Mayweather Mafia friends!!!!

DEFLECTOR!!!! All you do is laugh but lets face it, you come back with ..... NOTHING!!!

But at least I read that your Mayweather Mafia posters agree with you and you agree with them! How nice!!!

LMAOOOOOO. HE TAKES PED'S BEFORE ANNOUNCING THE FIGHT AND THEN CYCLES OFF......

ONLY TO CYCLE BACK ON DURING TRAINING CAMP!!!!

AND HAS BEEN CHEATING OUT OF TRAINING CAMP AND DURING TRAINING CAMP SINCE 2010. LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

DOESN'T YOUR DESPERATION MAKE YOU LAUGH? IT MAKES ME LAUGH. THIS IS WHY I WANTED YOU TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO BADLY. I KNEW YOU WOULD GIVE SOME GREAT MATERIAL TO LAUGH AT AND JUST EXPOSE YOURSELF!

Log the **** off, clown!!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Man, imagine, Floyd can cheat during that time frame and it would appear that all things are cool!
      LMAOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Look here, moron!

Congratulations. You've unlocked how to pass the ABP. This fool just said Floyd uses EPO and Blood Transfusions throughout all of his training camps since 2010, and apparently even on the day of the fights!!!!

Want to pass the ABP???? JUST CHEAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. CHEAT BEFORE TRAINING CAMP. CHEAT DURING TRAINING CAMP. CHEAT IN THE RING!!! DON'T WORRY...YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO PASS. FLOYD HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS!

Log the **** out!
        I kinda responded to your IGNORANT comment just 2 minutes before you posted that DUMB post of yours!!!

Here is laughing at you laughing!

Comment

LMAOOOOOO. HE TAKES PED'S BEFORE ANNOUNCING THE FIGHT AND THEN CYCLES OFF......

ONLY TO CYCLE BACK ON DURING TRAINING CAMP!!!!

AND HAS BEEN CHEATING OUT OF TRAINING CAMP AND DURING TRAINING CAMP SINCE 2010. LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

DOESN'T YOUR DESPERATION MAKE YOU LAUGH? IT MAKES ME LAUGH. THIS IS WHY I WANTED YOU TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO BADLY. I KNEW YOU WOULD GIVE SOME GREAT MATERIAL TO LAUGH AT AND JUST EXPOSE YOURSELF!

Log the **** off, clown!!!!!

LMAOOOOO!!!!

DEFLECTOR, did you even read?

If you did .....

Comment

DEFLECTOR, did you even read?

If you did .....

YEA, I READ. AND I LAUGHED AT YOUR IDIOCY.

YOU HAVE GONE FULL ******.

Tell us again, ADP02. How did he do it?

Oh it was something like...cycle off to cycle on.....then cheat as much as you can. Been cheating since 2010...at all times apparently. But then he needed an IV because he forgot how to cheat

Log the **** off, clown. You're pathetic.

Comment

I kinda responded to your IGNORANT comment just 2 minutes before you posted that DUMB post of yours!!!

Here is laughing at you laughing!

Please tell me what someone would have to do to manipulate his blood value to the same degree 24/7 for an entire 2 months here, and 2 months there....for over five years!

LOG OFF!!!!

Comment

Nope .... YOU ARE DUMB!!!

Other athletes who do not have the luxury that Floyd has of when testing STARTs and ENDs can DO something similar to what I stated .... BUT it's HARDER for them for several reasons:

a) They may be tested any time any day for 365 days. So it's not an easy task because they are not going to be using PEDs every day including their off season at the same dose and so on ....

b) They need to be always in range. OFF/In Season.

c) They can be taking PEDs while training, while in competition and need to be sure that the ABP is OK. Yet you are laughing .... because you read a comment from someone and think that is how everyone does it?

d) You say what you say but even a guy (first timer) who did a study on himself was successful during his time doing it when he sent his sample to a WADA approved lab. ABP results .... passed. As I showed you in the past.

e) I'm just stating how much easier it is for Floyd.

There is NOT just one scenario for a guy who is tested when HE WANTs .... there are multiple scenarios. Well, there are multiple scenarios no matter what BUT for Floyd, it's much easier to fool the testers. Floyd can use different tactics where others cannot be as flexible as FLoyd!!!

f) Others have made a mistake in the past even though they knew what to do but admitted their mistake. Floyd was in that type of position that day. So he delayed and delayed some more by using BANNED IVs for no reason since Floyd's excuses are so BS that you need to bring up other BS excuses BUT Floyd/Ellerbe are not in agreement with your BS excuses!

g) As stated, there is a risk for all athletes who are using PEDs . You are too ignorant so you laugh but that is just because you are too ignorant and have not checked out athletes who get caught for numerous reasons.

h) Lance's ABP scores spiked while doing the Tour de France. That meant that Lance did it even while racing yet you laugh? And of course, others do too!!!

i) You are making it sound like Floyd wouldn't do a certain scenario BUT like Lance Armstrong, it wasn't that Lance wanted to be tested at that point in time. It was a surprise for him ... but Lance would often have advance notice of 20-30 minutes, as per reports.

J) Not all PEDs act and react the same way! Also, athletes may be micro dosing and at times on multiple drugs that are hard to catch due to the dose and time they do it in the day. Is there a risk? Of course but only someone who doesn't understand this, laughs like you do .... that is being ignorant!

K) Even though Lance had help from top officials, his doctor, teammates, yes, there was still a paper trail and yes you are a DEFLECTOR of the TRUTH!!! You cannot admit to that!

L) Other athletes who can be tested 365 days a year are using the PED at a time that they know that they can be tested, such as a race. They do it knowing full well that they need to have their ABP scores within the acceptable"threshold" for their drug(s) of choice. Go laugh with your Mayweather Mafia friends!!!!

DEFLECTOR!!!! All you do is laugh but lets face it, you come back with ..... NOTHING!!!

But at least I read that your Mayweather Mafia posters agree with you and you agree with them! How nice!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                YEA, I READ. AND I LAUGHED AT YOUR IDIOCY.

YOU HAVE GONE FULL ******.

Tell us again, ADP02. How did he do it?

Oh it was something like...cycle off to cycle on.....then cheat as much as you can. Been cheating since 2010...at all times apparently. But then he needed an IV because he forgot how to cheat

Log the **** off, clown. You're pathetic.

See .... DEFLECTOR, you are not making any sense.

Explain which part are you finding to be IMPOSSIBLE and prove this instead of laughing .... DEFLECTOR!!!

I went from A to L but I could have said more because unlike your ignorance, and what I stated and you ignored, I said that there are multiple possibilities.

Lets see you try to prove me wrong.

Even your quote on making a mistake is WRONG ... HAPPENED plenty of times!!!:
                Cyclist admitted to getting caught because he "forgot" to drink enough fluids after using the PEDs. In his case EPO.

By mistake, I also meant, mistake in when they used and dose or the concern of potentially being caught due to their dose, hours elapsed.

Come on ... prove me wrong and that none of the points that I said are true and couldn't have happened.

DEFLECTOR ...... START NOW!!!!

Comment

Please tell me what someone would have to do to manipulate his blood value to the same degree 24/7 for an entire 2 months here, and 2 months there....for over five years!

LOG OFF!!!!

See, you are WRONG!!!!

Go check out cyclists who cycle in multiple events and some events last close to a month then followed by other Tours and do this in season and training for their season and off season they do not ... so much harder.

They must maintain and by that, stay within a given "threshold".

Drugs will produce spikes.
                  They need to somehow use PEDs yet make sure that the spikes do not exceed a given "threshold" ..... for you, it's all IMPOSSIBLE .... the reality, it is occurring, Columbo!

Now lets see how you will be DEFLECTING!!!

Comment

See, you are WRONG!!!!

Go check out cyclists who cycle in multiple events and some events last close to a month then followed by other Tours and do this in season and training for their season and off season they do not ... so much harder.

They need to somehow use PEDs yet make sure that the spikes do not exceed a given "threshold" ..... for you, it's all IMPOSSIBLE .... the reality, it is occurring, Columbo!

LMAOOOOOO. YOU ARE ******ED.

DOES HE WALK AROUND TO ALL PLACES WITH AN IV ATTACHED???

LET US KNOW, bro!

Log the **** out you imbecile. Your fantasy stories aren’t worth shlt here!!!

Comment

See, you are WRONG!!!!

Deflecting? Every single one of your posts is a deflection. And they are desperately trying to deflect from the fact that you have no ****ing idea what you are talking about?

He cycles off just to cycle back on and cheat during training camp and did that for over 5 years but needed to mask with an IV suddenly????

LMAOOOOO. YOU DUMMY! Tell us more!!!!

Log the **** off!

Comment

Working...
                      X