Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you do if your mrs had a threesome with 2 guys or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you mean if

My girl has had groupsex before and with me.

If you want someone you'll accept them for all they are, and if you fall for them then you have no choice.

Thats why be careful who you fall for. Thats something im gonna tell my son, if you get signs shes a hoe, drop that ***** quick, period.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-02-2017, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      what do you mean if

If you want someone you'll accept them for all they are, and if you fall for them then you have no choice.

Thats why be careful who you fall for. Thats something im gonna tell my son, if you get signs shes a hoe, drop that ***** quick, period.
      “My girl was in an orgy b4, during, & after being with me. She wasn’t a hoe though. Ohh, I’ll tell my son to watch the signs for one doe!”

Seriously..?

Comment

The bitch has 3 holes...share them.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          “My girl was in an orgy b4, during, & after being with me. She wasn’t a hoe though. Ohh, I’ll tell my son to watch the signs for one doe!”

Seriously..?
          My girl is without any doubt a hoe.

I asked her once why she was with me when she could have any guy she wants, she said because I accept her for all she is, and even after everything she's done I still treat her right. I'm a hoe too so what kind of hypocrite would I be lol Ive probably done more and worse than her.

Im going to tell my son not to fall for one because all she does is drive me crazy. There are so many good women out there that you shouldnt catch feelings for a messed up one.

She smokes, she gets high, she parties, she sleeps when the sun is already up, but after all the memories, all the crazy days and nights and ****ing, there's no chance of me forgetting her now. She's a permanent stain on my soul, and even if I leave her she'll always be there.

Don't catch feelings for a bad girl. That's irrefutable wisdom.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-02-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

My girl is without any doubt a hoe.

I asked her once why she was with me when she could have any guy she wants, she said because I accept her for all she is, and even after everything she's done I still treat her right. I'm a hoe too so what kind of hypocrite would I be lol Ive probably done more and worse than her.

Im going to tell my son not to fall for one because all she does is drive me crazy. There are so many good women out there that you shouldnt catch feelings for a messed up one.

She smokes, she gets high, she parties, she sleeps when the sun is already up, but after all the memories, all the crazy days and nights and ****ing, there's no chance of me forgetting her now. She's a permanent stain on my soul, and even if I leave her she'll always be there.

Don't catch feelings for a bad girl. That's irrefutable wisdom.
            This dude is legit proud a "hoe" stays with him because he accepts her "hoeish" character. This is where men lose.

Comment

True story

When I was in the army, my first week at fort Irwin, in the barracks, some guys were running train on some blonde from Barstow

A week later my boy McKinney, said he was dating her

A week after that he thought he caught an STD

about 2 weeks after that, he told us that she was pregnant and he was in love and they were getting married.

Flash forward about 2 years later, and they divorced and she banged the supply clerk and 2 of the guys in the platoon. Very big no no to bang wives in the military.

Comment

what do you mean if

'Groupsex' as in a gang of dudes ran a train on her or she had an orgy with both women and men?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  'Groupsex' as in a gang of dudes ran a train on her or she had an orgy with both women and men?
                  Shes had a threesome with a guy and a girl.. her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend and she shot a video with her and 3 girls lol thats all she told me.

She's bi and has a girlfriend that im cool with cuz im not threatened by women, I had a taste of them both.

Also we've roomed with her friends and their boyfriends and she'll **** with anyone watching if shes wasted enough.

I thought I was sexually open but this girl wears me out. If im uncomfortable or tired I dont show it because I cant show weakness. Sometimes I get sick of going out and just want to stay at home but i force myself just to show her I can handle it. This girl is too much lol but I refuse to back down.

She's a little messed up because she had a relationship with this rich 40 year old dude with a wife and kids for 4 years when she was 15. He left her for his family. She told me it really ****ed her up and thats what she started sleeping around and taking drugs.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-02-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X