Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN's double standard shows when hosts speak out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm willing to bet she has paintings of ancient Egyptians pyramids around her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ⛄ ⛄ View Post
      I'm willing to bet she has paintings of ancient Egyptians pyramids around her home.

Comment

my take on employees stepping out of the box at their employers expense;

never a good idea. sure, there may be some public outcry if a ''beloved'' employee is canned for ''speaking their mind''.

if an employee is so passionate about a topic, they should ask their employer for permission to go that route. or create a platform on their own and on their own time/dime.

had krapernick gone to the owners and sought advice in how to best ''protest'' on behalf of his ''oppressed'' people, im sure a strategy could have been formulated that wouldnt be a distraction for the TEAM.

right or wrong, theyre still the boss. be your own boss and you can do/say what you want.

Comment

ESPN is owned by disney? well that explains everything. seen the new star wars? their new animated movies? disney has a cuck fetish with minorities so no **** a BLM race baiter at ESPN is gonna get a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Biased against ESPN because you think they're all liberals.
            his beef with ESPN seems to be their non-stop politics, more than the usual he normally finds on fox sports. he mentioned nothing about liberals. take your meds, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
              Biased against ESPN because you think they're all liberals.
              lolllll I'm a liberal you dumbass. The only biased I have is for sports channels to talk about sports.

Talking about race issues on a sports channel isn't liberal as much as it is ******ed.

Comment

Corporations are their owners so those communist pundits should watch their tongue, they have no free speech when master pays them. The fine ESPN corporation did what any boss is entitled to do by the constitution, screw their employees and their rights, 'MURICA!

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  Talking about race issues on a sports channel isn't liberal as much as it is ******ed.
                  It is indeed ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Most major media is liberal propaganda including FOX News.
                    When I see people call fox right wing I understand why they "hate the right wing".

Too bad they've never heard/seen any actual right wing viewpoints in their life and are just choosing between 5 brands of liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      Corporations are their owners so those communist pundits should watch their tongue, they have no free speech when master pays them. The fine ESPN corporation did what any boss is entitled to do by the constitution, screw their employees and their rights, 'MURICA!
                      no one is forced to stay at a job that wont let them ''speak their mind''.

be your own boss and say/do what you want.

OR

say/do what you want on your own time

freedom of speech would be alive and well

its so simple it hurts

Comment

Working...
                      X