Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd made the Most Money fighting the Easiest Opponent of his entire Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd made the Most Money fighting the Easiest Opponent of his entire Career

Floyd had zero respect for conor, he was laughing at him the whole night and i heard he got someone to bet on a 10th round KO for him. It's like floyd knew he could do whatever he wanted with conor. He made the most money of his entire career against the easiest opponent he ever fought. He had such little respect for conors boxing ability and power that he charged forward all night, sometimes with his hands down giving conor free shots just to make the fight entertaining for the fans exactly like he kept saying he would do during the build up..

Yep, that's what happened. Mayweather made perhaps 300 million bucks for some very easy work. Mayweather is a smart business man. Conor made a lot of money too for pretending to be the new king of boxing.

Comment

Who wouldn't if the opportunity present itself? I don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Who wouldn't if the opportunity present itself? I don't blame him.
        Exactly. Many boxers ****ted on the fight but any one of them would have signed the fight in a heart beat so it is what it is

Comment

As much as I disliked Floyd I rooted for him hard during this farce of a fight and cannot hate on the man for seizing such an easy opportunity to make big money, just wish he did more for his community though.

Comment

Working...
          X