Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor - HEATED Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGreggor looks pretty big, he looks like canelo sized. for some reason I always thought of him as smaller.

Comment

McGregor for the biggest upset boxing history!!!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        McGreggor looks pretty big, he looks like canelo sized. for some reason I always thought of him as smaller.
        Canleo was shorter then Floyd but bigger. Conor looks both bigger and taller. I didn't realize how big he was until he stood next to Kov and didn't look that big of a size difference.

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
          Mcquitter was scared for the first time in his life hahahah! Chewing that gum extra hard hahahahahahaha! Now he has met his match in smack talk and cant handle it! He will be laying on his back like ricky fatton!
          If McKaput don't quit before and I think he will... but FMJ can be vicious if he want so maybe he will go for a perfect "light out" counter punch against that novice irish boxer

Last edited by BoxHec; 07-11-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Lol the WWE has started. People have bought into the hype machine.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              With the looks on their faces of trying to hold back laughter you know they went out to eat together afterwards.
              yep it like they buddies who rehearsed together the night prior

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                Mcquitter was scared for the first time in his life hahahah! Chewing that gum extra hard hahahahahahaha! Now he has met his match in smack talk and cant handle it! He will be laying on his back like ricky fatton!
                Mayweather is not even close to a good smack talker. McGregor will lose this fight by the widest of margins but he will dominate the smack talk.

Comment

McGregor probably easily weighs around 190 outside of training, he had to kill himself to make 145, literally looked like Skeletor during the weigh ins. He's probably a natural 160lb fighter if I had to guess an actual weight class for him.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    yep it like they buddies who rehearsed together the night prior
                    I wouldn't be the least bit surprised If that were the case.

Comment

Lmao Dana smiling while "holding back mcgregor".
                      Also at mayweather wearing 48 even though Horn easily did better punishing Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X