Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer with logical reasoning: Why did Floyd and Pac not fight Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer with logical reasoning: Why did Floyd and Pac not fight Khan?

Khan brings in more money to the table than Berto, Maidana, and Bradley COMBINED.

Many believe that Floyd and Pac ducked Khan. Remember, Floyd made a poll and asked fans to vote b/w Maidana and Khan. Khan won the poll, and Floyd still went with the lesser money option in Maidana.

So, if you truly believe that Floyd and Pac did not duck Khan, then why would they leave extra money on the table?
    Last edited by FLYBOY; 05-05-2016, 01:14 AM.

floyd did not leave any money on the table. he got 32 million regardless. no way a khan fight does enough to give him extra revenue. i don't know pac's deal but its possible his guarantee was so high that he wouldn't get any more money fighting khan. also khan isn't very good so fighting him doesn't really matter. is khan better than berto? yes slightly but then again thurman, porter, brook are much better than khan and would have gotten floyd the same money so he ducked them more than khan. khan just complained more.

Comment

Because they both already cashed out fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Because they both already cashed out fighting each other.
        no such thing as "too much money"

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          floyd did not leave any money on the table. he got 32 million regardless. no way a khan fight does enough to give him extra revenue. i don't know pac's deal but its possible his guarantee was so high that he wouldn't get any more money fighting khan. also khan isn't very good so fighting him doesn't really matter. is khan better than berto? yes slightly but then again thurman, porter, brook are much better than khan and would have gotten floyd the same money so he ducked them more than khan. khan just complained more.
          1. Khan fight does way more revenue than Berto and Maidana COMBINED.
          2. Floyd loves $$$$$
          3. No such thing as too much $$$$$

Comment

I don't know to be honest, it is weird doe because no matter what anyone else says Khan with the U.K. revenue makes it quite interesting to both Money and Pac. You really cannot deny that fact, Sky would pick it up and hype it as usual on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
              1. Khan fight does way more revenue than Berto and Maidana COMBINED.
              2. Floyd loves $$$$$
              3. No such thing as too much $$$$$
              you don't understand floyd's deal. he wouldn't have gotten anymore money. he got 32 million no matter how much the ppv does. it would have to do over a million for him to get any additional revenue on top of that 32 million. sorry i dont see that happening. maybe it does but nothing tells me that it would since khan isn't very popular in the states, check his ratings/gates. floyd chose maidana instead who was actually better than khan and had a belt, that's fine. then he chose berto who wasn't as good as khan or many others. that's not fine. so yes he ducked but he ducked many people better than khan so why are you focusing on khan?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                you don't understand floyd's deal. he wouldn't have gotten anymore money. he got 32 million no matter how much the ppv does. it would have to do over a million for him to get any additional revenue on top of that 32 million. sorry i dont see that happening. maybe it does but nothing tells me that it would since khan isn't very popular in the states, check his ratings/gates. floyd chose maidana instead who was actually better than khan and had a belt, that's fine. then he chose berto who wasn't as good as khan or many others. that's not fine. so yes he ducked but he ducked many people better than khan so why are you focusing on khan?
                oh I'm sorry I forgot I was talking to a SHOWTIME EXEC....

Comment

some real gullible clowns up in this forum...

Comment

They saw something in Khan that wasn't worth the reward. Personally, I disagree, because Khan's very limited in my opinion. Nevertheless, for fighters who depend on their speed, facing someone who's just as fast as they are must be a real pain. I'm assuming they don't take those kinds of risks unless the pay is right, as in when they faced each other (which took years to make.)

It makes no sense at all to me, but there's no good reason to not have done the Khan fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X