No announcement yet.

[4/30] Berto vs Ortiz II & undercards RbR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Funny that Ortiz quit again. Dude just has no heart in the face of adversity. As soon as he hit the floor he was done.
    Was a heavy knockdown to be fair, I was suprised he got up in the first place.

Berto's only ever impressive punch was that uppercut. And that was a beauty.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Still haven't forgotten the "missing" Burley footage.
      Yeah I'm still waiting on that.

Dying to see Burley considering me and the rest of the knowing world only have highlights of one fight to go by.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Clearly didn't watch that stinker.
        Relax, lol. Isn't the first time I would be wrong, I am human, albeit a peak human.
        Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        the fight ended in decision lol
        Did it really? I thought it was a stoppage around the 5th...

Is this the fight right after the Ortiz fight we are talking about? The 8 rounder?

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Still haven't forgotten the "missing" Burley footage.

Nor have I. But it isn't for your eyes young padawan. Nice way to stay on topic though.

Comment

• I think people are quick to say Ortiz quit but honestly, that was a brutal uppercut. He never recovered after that. It's quite possible that he had no clue where he was when the ref was asking him if he wanted to continue. He saw stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Relax, lol. Isn't the first time I would be wrong, I am human, albeit a peak human.

Did it really? I thought it was a stoppage around the 5th...

Is this the fight right after the Ortiz fight we are talking about? The 8 rounder?

Nor have I. But it isn't for your eyes young padawan. Nice way to stay on topic though.
            Do you not know who Eddie Chambers is? The fight being referred to is the one where Eddie Chambers is in the ring wearing boxing gloves.

"It isn't for your eyes" Surely you aren't still going to pretend that you're the only person on the planet to have "multiple full fights" of Burley?

Comment

Do you not know who Eddie Chambers is? The fight being referred to is the one where Eddie Chambers is in the ring wearing boxing gloves.

"It isn't for your eyes" Surely you aren't still going to pretend that you're the only person on the planet to have "multiple full fights" of Burley?
              Ouch, you gonna take that LoadedWraps? Dude straight called you out as a liar.

Comment

Of course. I still think that ended as a stoppage. I guess I have to rewatch it. I would have bet money I am remembering it correctly. It sucks if I'm wrong, since that means that not all were stoppages.I coulda sworn there was a KO by the ropes, maybe I am confusing the taller guy Chambers was in the ring with with someone else...

Comment

• Originally posted by GOT BEEF? View Post
                  Ouch, you gonna take that LoadedWraps? Dude straight called you out as a liar.
                  Well, there's no footage of Charley Burley except the highlights of the Oakland Billy Smith fight.

Atleast not known discovered footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Blue"]

Hardly surprising. I don't see things that are make believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X