No announcement yet.

Since his first fight, i told you all Fury had something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    lol good one noob. Us real boxing fans knew what was up.
    Didn't read your post. Excellent sig doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
      Since day 1, and i have been crapped on so much on this forum for saying it

fat, slow, featherfisted, glass jawed no skill, plodding etc

This is a good day, i don't even care what happens next, started from the bottom, heavyweight champ.
      I agree most never gave him any credit. The trash talking, the dancing to the ring & calling out wlad after 2 or 3 pro fights...I'm loving this because I enjoy Fury. I started taking him very seriously during the Martin Rogan fight when he fought the entire fight in the southpaw stance. At that moment I started to believe the Fury hype. I wasn't sure if he could beat Klitschko but I knew he was going to be a threat to the top fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        As I've said on many occasions, Fury is very unpredictable. He might be this era's Buster Douglas, for all we know. I could easily see him lose to Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua in his next fight or two.
        Yep... I said after the fight Haye, Povetkin & Wilder all must be licking their chops at a potential fight. I hope it's not an immediate rematch but I know it will be unless Wlad calls it a day or takes a hiatus to enjoy fatherhood. I too said Fury was better then people think. I can't say I expected him to beat Wlad but I knew he was no dud...

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          If Fury was a black American you'd say it's a solid division and Fury is a great champ.
          I dont care what color race or creed they are all fighters to me , Fury and Klit are the products of the worst era of HWs for 40 years , they look like amateurs sparing its embarrassing .

Comment

Working...
          X