Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez is Sold Out, Gate Over $10.5 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is already the highest trending on Twitter here in Ireland and the UK and it's 2 in the morning here. Been No.1 in Mexico all day. Nothing showing up in the US yet but it usually doesn't start off there till the day of the fight. I look on most US sport sites and they all have articles on the front page, which is more than can be said for Pac-Bradley.

UFC is only showing up on the FOX site.

Comment

mexico will always support all of the boxers they produce, it truely is sad that people think its just pac whos making those type of numbers. im just watching this fight to see justice done right, war marquez...........

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        pactarts dont know ****, this fight will sell 3.3 million...

Bob will confirm this......
        This figure is not far from the truth, as long as many hypocrites like you disliked Pac yet you are buying everyfight of him!

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          mexico will always support all of the boxers they produce, it truely is sad that people think its just pac whos making those type of numbers. im just watching this fight to see justice done right, war marquez...........
          Let's give credit where it's due. Pacquiao is not the only one driving these numbers. The great Marquez is a great part of this huge event. I hear you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Let's give credit where it's due. Pacquiao is not the only one driving these numbers. The great Marquez is a great part of this huge event. I hear you bro.
            The only individuals that don't give credit where it's due is *****s. Marquez contributes mexican fans but pac is the a-side meth. He does have mexicutioner written all over him.

A decent undercard with gamboa returning helps as well.

It's not like their using cinco de mayo or another countries independence day plus stacked fighters from that country to gain viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
              Sold out doesn't mean the stadium is full... it just means vendors bought all the tickets and are still trying to sell them.
              "boxing is a business".

does who bought the ticket even matter?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 12-08-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                This fight is breaking 1 mil easily. As much as I thought ****ing a 4th fight, it will be exciting IMO and I do love boxing... I am buying it
                real talk bro same for me, didnt want to was saying f it but i cant resist

Comment

after watching 24/7 it seems like pacquiao has half of the tickets and is giving them away lol

Comment

Both of them looks at their best shape.

Comment

boxing needs pacquiao, he revitalizes the economy and gives people something great to talk about

Comment

Working...
                      X