Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be mad if Cortez was named ref for mayweather vs pacquiao???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be mad if Cortez was named ref for mayweather vs pacquiao???

It seems he's always on Floyd's d1ck... I'm fair but I'm firm my ass he's a stupid ref to have now IMO

It should be Tony weeks, Kenny Bayless is good but he sometimes gets too involved!!!!

Comment

It's ok for me as long as the fight happens. Floyd need's cortez help in this fight.

Comment

obviously.

not because I think he's biased towards floyd but just because he's a terrible ref.

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
          It seems he's always on Floyd's d1ck... I'm fair but I'm firm my ass he's a stupid ref to have now IMO
          If that happens you know the fix is in. Of the hundreds of competant, potential referees why choose a guy who has recently turned everything he touches to s**t to officiate the biggest fight in years.

Comment

He's terrible, but the reasons he tends to be terrible I don't think would apply to this fight.

Comment

I wish Smoger did fights in Vegas. It should be Tony Weeks.

Comment

I'm mad whenever I'm looking forward to a fight and discover cortez is the ref he always without fail does something to irritate me.

Comment

Wouldn't be happy with that. Thing is, Floyd is obviously gonna take it to Pacquiao and Pacquiao does NOT clinch, from the looks of it, it just doesn't look like a fight where the ref gets too involved.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    I'm mad whenever I'm looking forward to a fight and discover cortez is the ref he always without fail does something to irritate me.
                    He tries to be the centre of attention by constantly making his presence felt - annoys the hell out of me. Nevermind being incompetant. Most fights I watch, I couildn't even tell you who the referss was, that's when you know it was done right.

Comment

Working...
                    X