Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Ortiz & Povetkin Are PED Cheats - NOT Saunders, Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell em Tony! Brits don’t cheat

Comment

So now we have to believe top professional athletes are "given" drugs without their knowledge? Poor Billy Joe, just minding he's own business trying to lose weight when along comes Ronnie and Reggie to shove a drug spray up hes hooter.. 🤔

Comment

You know what, I used to think Bellew might be one of those extreme cases, one of the 1% of boxers that don't take gear but now he's probably just like all the rest of them. the Constant bringing up of Povetkin and drugs when he was fighting Joshua of all people was cringe worthy as ****. But now giving a pass to two other obvious drug cases just shows Bellew is a company man and likely on gear just like the rest of 'em.

Comment

I get what he’s saying but its up to Billy and Whyte to also know what theyre consuming. Theyres no excuses.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think the vast majority of fighters cheat and use some PEDs. Look at international cycling and baseball in the 90s and I'd say boxing is probably in a similar landscape PED-wise. The temptation is too strong. When you see comments from guys like the Breadman, you have to wonder how many are actually clean.

Comment

Shut up Tony, Usyk will sort you out.

Comment

typical from a brit.... they are loyal and great fans and its good they support eachother but they justify bullsht and lies in the process.

Comment

People in the UK are truly the most unbiased in the sport. Bless them.

Comment

What a flip floping bytch says all that shyt for so long calling fighters cheaters but now that his buddies are failing drug tests getting suspended well I know what I said earlier but I don't consider them cheaters LMAO

Comment

I'd love to know where he places both Furys on the innocent or guilty list. Both of them busted and banned by the british authorities for PED abuse. Their excuse = eating wild boars testicles. You cant even make this shyt up!

Comment

Working...
                      X