No announcement yet.

PBC PPV's are about to become a thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    No it didn't. This entire thread is based on a false premise.
    Yes both of the FOX and SHO Press Releases said such.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Yes both of the FOX and SHO Press Releases said such.
      No they didn't. They mentioned PPV, but said nothing about both producing multiple PPVs a year. You made that up.

https://presscenter.premierboxingcha...ng-programming

https://presscenter.premierboxingcha...ia-rights-deal

Comment

This is what ******s on here wanted, a haymon monopoly. But again people don't realise when a business has a monopoly on things and no real competitors, the prices go up and the standards drop.

Comment

No they didn't. They mentioned PPV, but said nothing about both producing multiple PPVs a year. You made that up.

https://presscenter.premierboxingcha...ng-programming

https://presscenter.premierboxingcha...ia-rights-deal
          I didn't make anything up.
          If both FOX and SHO said they will be doin PPVs, that's multiple. If FOX does just one and SHO does just one that us multiple.

Tim Smith also mentioned PPVs in that interview he did earlier this month. Listen to it, it's a good listen.

Spence-Garcia is said to be a PPV if it ever happens. Hell, Shawn Porter said a unification with Spence is a PPV fight. Those guys never ever mentioned PPVs before the new deals.

Why would they mention PPVs in the press releases?

Comment

If both FOX and SHO said they will be doin PPVs, that's multiple. If FOX does just one and SHO does just one that us multiple.
            You wrote:

The recent announcements called for both SHO and FOX to produce multiple PPV's a year.

BOTH to produce MULTIPLE A YEAR.

The press releases say nothing about that. Just because FOX may do PPV and SHO may do PPV doesn't mean both will be producing multiple PPVs a year.

Each may do one. One may do one while the other does none. It depends. But recent announcements calling for both to do multiple? No. The announcements don't say that. You made that up.

Comment

You wrote:

The recent announcements called for both SHO and FOX to produce multiple PPV's a year.

BOTH to produce MULTIPLE A YEAR.

The press releases say nothing about that. Just because FOX may do PPV and SHO may do PPV doesn't mean both will be producing multiple PPVs a year.

Each may do one. One may do one while the other does none. It depends. But recent announcements calling for both to do multiple? No. The announcements don't say that. You made that up.
              Have you listened to the Tim Smith interview? Nothing is made up.

Comment

Have you listened to the Tim Smith interview? Nothing is made up.
                Yes I did. Nowhere did he say both would be doing multiple a year like you claimed.

Comment

It is going to be extremely difficult to have multiple PPV's without any PPV draws. They don't even have enough fighters to fill their current commitment of dates across Fox and Showtime.

Comment

Yes I did. Nowhere did he say both would be doing multiple a year like you claimed.
                    I will listen again. I believe that's what he said. If not I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      PBC hasn‘t produced even one PPV so far.

African boxing fan claims PBC PPV is the next big thing.

Only in boxing.
                      I don't think many people in Africa know or care about PBC. What are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X