No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    Canelo-GGG isn't going to be over shadowed by this.

does it really matter?...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Well better late than never and you could say that about first fight also.
      They should have fought 3 times anyway by now.
      So maybe the third fight will be in ohilipines? Or maybe England who knows
      In the first fight, they were both still active fighters and I thought it was relevant, even if it wasn't prime.

Now, Floyd isn't active. The 0 means a lot less for that same reason. He looked like his reflexes were gone on the McGregor fight.

I can see people getting excited about this because they want Floyd to lose. I'll admit I'm more a Manny fan than Mayweather but him losing here really wouldn't mean anything out change anything about his legacy for me.

Comment

Dont think it's December.

Pacquiao said in some interview he will have a fight in December and a "HUGE" fight in Spring.

Mayweather meanwhile wanted to help promote Manny's next probable fight with Mikey Garcia

I guess making this fight happen will be easy since there's no more middleman.

Comment

man he should fight someone legit, pacquiao was done a long time ago...this guy makes money by doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
            Canelo-GGG isn't going to be over shadowed by this.
            Correct. People would be foolish to think that a story that draws people's attention to boxing, in a positive way, would hurt this weekend's fight. If anything, it's a blessing. People click on this and then get a recommended link to Canelo vs GG news.

This doesn't compete, it bolsters.

Comment

... an ATG old boys contest???... why not?...

Comment

A 42yr old vs a 40yr old? No thanks, unless it is free. ZZZ

We would have to go through months and months of the crazies telling about how Pac won. (slow motion, frame by frame, fight in reverse, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  LOL at the timing

I can't imagine what's going on in khan's head right now. Hopefully we can see Khan-Brook meaning to say the December month will be stacked.

Comment

Man, Manny is really not accustomed to talking back to his opponents ain't he? He's just smiling at Mayweather not knowing WTH is happening.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X