Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime Is Finially Stepping Up! THEY ARE PROMOTING THE **** OUT OF GARCIA VS THURMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime Is Finially Stepping Up! THEY ARE PROMOTING THE **** OUT OF GARCIA VS THURMA

anybody notice that especially on their youtube channel, Im a boxing fan all I watch on youtube is boxing, and Ive noticed with this fight showtime have been using their youtube channel properly this time and are promoting it like crazy.

Here is their playlist for those who want to watch all the videos, segments, shows etc they have about it.

For the past month, at least 50% of the time I'm on youtube or facebook I'm seeing some kind of promo or build up for it. Seems like they're really pushing this one. After poor number in 2016, good #s in 2017 are crucial for the sport.

Comment

When was the last time we saw 2 top prime welterweights unify?

They aren't promoting enough in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        For the past month, at least 50% of the time I'm on youtube or facebook I'm seeing some kind of promo or build up for it. Seems like they're really pushing this one. After poor number in 2016, good #s in 2017 are crucial for the sport.
        Hey there,

Feels like you've been somewhat scarce.

How's life been treating you, Sir?

Comment

CBS Live baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
            Hey there,

Feels like you've been somewhat scarce.

How's life been treating you, Sir?
            Well, thx for asking. Had some really good things going on in my life (finally pursuing those dreams) so I've mostly saved this place for fight nights.
            That, and it seems like the topics here have been stale as fk for the past month. If I want to argue about the same pointless shyt over and over, I've got a wife for that.
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 02-25-2017, 02:06 AM.

Comment

if someone had predicted on this site a few years ago that FOX would be showing the WBC heavyweight championship of the world and a week later CBS would be showing a WBC/WBA welterweight unification, nobody would have believed it.

nobody.

US boxing has taken such an incredible leap forward. finally a glimmer of hope of being a mainstream sport again some day.

and yet so many actively root against it for some reason. it's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                if someone had predicted on this site a few years ago that FOX would be showing the WBC heavyweight championship of the world and a week later CBS would be showing a WBC/WBA welterweight unification, nobody would have believed it.

nobody.

US boxing has taken such an incredible leap forward. finally a glimmer of hope of being a mainstream sport again some day.

and yet so many actively root against it for some reason. it's crazy.
                That's^ where I'm at. People can come up with all sorts of angles justifying the hate but if you really have to lay out some convoluted b.s. as to why boxing on free TV is bad, your argument was probably shyte to begin with.

Has it been ideal? Hell no. But, nothing ever is. Let's hope it lasts long enough to really get something strong going.

Comment

As they should. This is the best fight coming up. Cant wait. #teamonetime

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Well, thx for asking. Had some really good things going on in my life (finally pursuing those dreams) so I've mostly saved this place for fight nights.
                    That, and it seems like the topics here have been stale as fk for the past month. If I want to argue about the same pointless shyt over and over, I've got a wife for that.
                    Well that's good man, I wish you all the best in the pursuit of those dreams. Has said pursuit been going well?

Also, I feel you with regard to repetitive bickering. I don't blame you for giving this place a wide berth. I can't lie though, if having a wife doesn't include pointless arguments, then you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X