Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Haymon 'Sincere' in Trying to Make Pacquiao-Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Says Haymon 'Sincere' in Trying to Make Pacquiao-Broner

Despite the failed attempt to make a match-up between Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum believes that Broner's adviser, Al Haymon, did his best to try and make this fight a reality.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why doesnt pacman go for the top welterweight? He doesnt have it anymore?

Comment

Cherry picking?

Comment

Wow...

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Are you a HATER or a Fanboy or both? Manny is the best welterweight on the planet, until further notice. Does he still have it? Smh. You're an idiot. I guess you were not impressed with what he did against the 3rd best welterweight back in April, ey? Why don't you ask Floyd if he still has it? Why don't you ask Floyd to challenge the "best" welterweight. Lay off Manny. Why? Because he has nothing left to prove. He went after Broner and Garcia in the last couple weeks. Where is GAY boy at??? Calling out Garcia but not wanting to give Manny his rematch because he KNOWS he won't be able to dictate and bully in negotiations? You posters are morons and don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          "If I beat Broner, it would be the same as if I beat Ployd, same shoulder roll"

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            "If I beat Broner, it would be the same as if I beat Ployd, same shoulder roll"

that logic only works for lil bro and big bro.

Comment

I hope this is true, tnis sport feels like it's been plummeting since Floyd/pac.

No one is fighting each other, and no one can break through as a star, sport seems completely stuck.

It's hard to care About this sport anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                Are you a HATER or a Fanboy or both? Manny is the best welterweight on the planet, until further notice. Does he still have it? Smh. You're an idiot. I guess you were not impressed with what he did against the 3rd best welterweight back in April, ey? Why don't you ask Floyd if he still has it? Why don't you ask Floyd to challenge the "best" welterweight. Lay off Manny. Why? Because he has nothing left to prove. He went after Broner and Garcia in the last couple weeks. Where is GAY boy at??? Calling out Garcia but not wanting to give Manny his rematch because he KNOWS he won't be able to dictate and bully in negotiations? You posters are morons and don't know **** about boxing.
                First stop sucking pacmans dick. He is a great boxer so he should fight Thurman. He can clearly beat Broner and Garcia. Thurman fight is the most interesting fight. Pacman looked great against Breadley.

Comment

I don't doubt Haymon is trying to make fights happen. But these kids he's been feeding are starting to bite him. They won't fight unless they're given truckloads of money. I don't think he'll let Danny Garcia take extended vacation without offering him anything. But Garcia is a businessman now, not a fighter.

Comment

Awwww look Haymon & Arum are playing together.

Comment

Working...
                    X