Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman sells painting for $100k!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] George Zimmerman sells painting for $100k!!!!!

Actually, it was $100,099.99. I guess the buyer was too cheap to round up the dollar.

On the painting's Ebay post, Zimmerman wrote: “First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman.” For a painting that's supposed to reflect all of that, it sure doesn't look like a whole lot. It does look pretty blue though.

Zimmerman also stated in the post that he would hand-deliver the painting to the winning bidder anywhere in the US. Oh goodie, who wouldn't want that visit! The winning bidder out of the 96 (96 people wanted this thing??) has not yet been revealed. Good Lord, paintings by Van Gogh and Picasso sell for less than $100,000. But then again there is a market for paintings by normal people turned infamous via an incredibly tragic circumstance. I'm really putting that lightly. For instance, John Wayne Gacy's paintings were sold as charity to the families of Gacy's crimes.

Nightmare Wallpaper.

Not to mention the thousands of dollars people are willing to pay for an original signed Charles Manson sketch, which Manson does not see a dime of since he belongs in a maximum security prison.

http://www.break.com/article/george-...100099-2558819
    Last edited by COVID-19; 01-03-2014, 10:52 AM.

More than likely that auction was full of trolls. Zimmerman isn't going to see a dollar from that sale.

Comment

Im glad for him. Zimmerman is a true American hero

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        More than likely that auction was full of trolls. Zimmerman isn't going to see a dollar from that sale.
        You'd be surprised.

Comment

Where do you live? Martin Luthor King and Bonanza? Ill just fedex it.

Comment

Damn.

Maniac must be ballin'.

Comment

Charles Manson sketch sounds pretty killer

Comment

He should send some of that cash to Treyvon's parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Damn.

Maniac must be ballin'.
                  lolllllllllllll

Comment

id pay for this if i had 100k to spare

zimmerman is this countries unsung hero, i hope some rich bastard buys this.

i salute you, mr zimmerman!

Comment

Working...
                    X