Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Floyd isn't being tested according to OST standards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
    i honestly think your the only one who cares about this. Floyd taking random OST's is more then pacquiao ever did, so shut the hell up.
    If you're an advocate for a cleaner sport and better testing throughout,

you should care.

But, just as in Floyds case,

its not about the sport.

Its about one man.

So you don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
      The only one having the answer for that is Floyd and the USADA.
      You have to contact them for that info.

Now can you prove Floyd didnt take tests?
      Of course I can prove it.

It hasn't been reported.

But,

this was.

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/2...ests-negative/

Seeing as how it was Floyd who raised a big stink about testing in the first place,

you better believe the press will report anytime he does.

Comment

I will also need proof that Floyd hasnt taken blood + urin tests after the fight.
        Do you have proof he didnt take one this second?

Didnt think so.
        do you have proof he has?

if ppl can throw wild accusations like manny on juice with no proof, why is it not ok for the reverse?

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

The public doesn't see Manny as wrong because most people realize accusations without evidence,

are worth ****.

Manny has passed the same tests that have caught many other fighters.

Taking the test isn't an admission of guilt,

but theres still no reason for one to begin with other than,

"hes on steroids, hes a small dude and hes doing extraordinary things that have never been done".

I don't know about you,

but I don't bow down to any accuser when they have no facts or evidence to back up their claims.
          What you are arguing is a classic case of cynicism, Which is not the best thing to use in this situation.Using steroids in professional combat sport is appalling and should be by any and all means eradicated. Anyone holding up or not willing to stand by that thought is a shame and is more likely to be themselves a cheater.

Its a no brainer that the average person will believe you have something to hide if you don't want to comply with the law/test etc, than believe that its a case of accusations without evidence.

Especially in todays day and age where so many stars of today are proven and caught cheating by taking banned substances.

Take Brian Cushing the Lb for the Texans. Caught using a banned substance. 1st season in the league, playing for a average team and hes juicing. H e was the Defensive rookie of the year. Not one person had any inclination that he was using PEDs had it been so theres no way he wins that award. But thanks to RANDOM testing he was caught and punished rightfully so,and his award will be taken and given to someone who deserves it.

If guys like Floyd and Pac, the biggest names in the sport call for the tested the Commission will have to pay attention and make the necessary changes to clean up the sport.. But if guys like Pac continue to fight it, then it lessens the chances will achieve that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Cold 316 View Post
            What you are arguing is a classic case of cynicism, Which is not the best thing to use in this situation.Using steroids in professional combat sport is appalling and should be by any and all means eradicated. Anyone holding up or not willing to stand by that thought is a shame and is more likely to be themselves a cheater.

Its a no brainer that the average person will believe you have something to hide if you don't want to comply with the law/test etc, than believe that its a case of accusations without evidence.

Especially in todays day and age where so many stars of today are proven and caught cheating by taking banned substances.

Take Brian Cushing the Lb for the Texans. Caught using a banned substance. 1st season in the league, playing for a average team and hes juicing. H e was the Defensive rookie of the year. Not one person had any inclination that he was using PEDs had it been so theres no way he wins that award. But thanks to RANDOM testing he was caught and punished rightfully so,and his award will be taken and given to someone who deserves it.

If guys like Floyd and Pac, the biggest names in the sport call for the tested the Commission will have to pay attention and make the necessary changes to clean up the sport.. But if guys like Pac continue to fight it, then it lessens the chances will achieve that goal.

Roy Jones
            James Toney
            Fernando Vargas
            etc

All caught under the same system now being scrutinized.

How is that possible with such a flawed system?

But back to business,

as of now, why isn't Floyd holding up to his end of the OST bargain?

Comment

That information wouldnt be available to me or you. Ofcourse i couldnt tell you that.

But more importantly. You cant supply info that he isnt being tested.

Boom. Game set match.

boom game set match u r right u just confirm what tortilla said earlier

mayweather isnt going through testing nor letting us know and he usually runs his mouth about something OST related so what does that say

all ur doing is confirming wat tortilla said.. SELF OWN!!

everyone has followed mayweather closely especiaally in this match and they all know what a loud mouth boast he is, he boast the test was coming to him on 24/7, hes all over the media sayng hes gonna be tested
              that says he has a personality of someone who takes the initiative and gives u the heads up

knowing that about him,the fact that he doesnt supply us info now says hes not doing test

there's ur proof

LOL LOGIC

u got a soft spot for mayweather eh? cant bear to THINK AND SAY REAL TALK WHEN IT COMES TO HIM? LOLOLOL

game set match

the first symptomp of a simple ownage is the denial of it LOL ur feeling it while ur reading this
              Last edited by flour; 05-11-2010, 05:23 AM.

Comment

hey my dude fugu where u at i want my prize for beating u in imaginary chess match LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                  Of course I can prove it.

It hasn't been reported.

But,

this was.

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/2...ests-negative/

Seeing as how it was Floyd who raised a big stink about testing in the first place,

you better believe the press will report anytime he does.
                  There was a public interest in these athletes taking the tests up until the fight. That is why the newssite reports it.

Now? Noone cares. (except for you)
                  That is the same reason why the test results for Phelps, Bolt and the rest of the olympic stars are not revealed. There is no reason for it.

Comment

There was a public interest in these athletes taking the tests up until the fight. That is why the newssite reports it.

Now? Noone cares. (except for you)
                    That is the same reason why the test results for Phelps, Bolt and the rest of the olympic stars are not revealed. There is no reason for it.
                    so u dont care about OST

i think that's what brother tortilla just wanted to confirm from your *****s, if you just care about mayweather testing or do you care about OST and the whole 9 yards
                    that pretty much answers it

peace out

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X