Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Murata done that's impressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brant has done nothing of note so I don't know why you even bring this up. The old troll gave him a serious beating and that's the only decent guy he's faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Brant has done nothing of note so I don't know why you even bring this up. The old troll gave him a serious beating and that's the only decent guy he's faced.

Yeah, Braehmer really aced him!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Beating N'Dam is his only real pro accomplishment. Brant is going to expose this ponyboy.
        Don't you ever get tired of declaring a certain winner in an upcoming fight and always being wrong? You never say you think Brant will win. It's always Brant IS going to expose this ponyboy as if you know how the fight goes in advance which you don't. You never use logic to pick these winners. You just pick the boxer you like to win and the boxer you don't like to lose. That's part of the reason you pick wrong 90% of the time. You also seem to have very little boxing knowledge. You even picked Vanes to KO GGG just because you don't like GGG FFS! Just because Brant lives near you doesn't make him a good fighter. What are Brant's big accomplishments??? ? Boxrec ranks Murata 9th in the world and they rank Brant 45th in the world. Does that sound like Brant is the likely winner?

Comment

defnitely nothing on the rob brant level

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Don't you ever get tired of declaring a certain winner in an upcoming fight and always being wrong? You never say you think Brant will win. It's always Brant IS going to expose this ponyboy as if you know how the fight goes in advance which you don't. You never use logic to pick these winners. You just pick the boxer you like to win and the boxer you don't like to lose. That's part of the reason you pick wrong 90% of the time. You also seem to have very little boxing knowledge. You even picked Vanes to KO GGG just because you don't like GGG FFS! Just because Brant lives near you doesn't make him a good fighter. What are Brant's big accomplishments??? ? Boxrec ranks Murata 9th in the world and they rank Brant 45th in the world. Does that sound like Brant is the likely winner?
            Brant will expose him. Mark my words!

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              the same thing 85% of geegg opponents did....
              That's not true at all. Most of GGG's opponents were rated top 10 in the world when he fought them. Jacobs will probably be a world champ again soon. Canelo is top 3 pfp and he fought him twice. Monroe, Lemieux and Murray are still rated top 10 in the world by many, years after GGG knocked them out. No middleweight fighting today has fought near as many good middleweights as GGG has and that certainly includes Jermall and Andrade who have yet to beat a really good middleweight. Trying to compare GGG's record to Brant's record is idiotic BS.

Comment

Brant will expose him. Mark my words!
                I have no respect for your fight predicting ability and your words on who wins any particular fight would be the last words I would mark. You see I know your track record on picking fights and it's absolutely horrible. I think you got 1 right out of 10.

Comment

Yeah, Braehmer really aced him!

Yes, he did. I could make an argument he won nearly every round.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Don't forget he also lost to Ndam
                    Did you watch that fight? or did you just look at Boxrec?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I have no respect for your fight predicting ability and your words on who wins any particular fight would be the last words I would mark. You see I know your track record on picking fights and it's absolutely horrible. I think you got 1 right out of 10.
                      hes trolling m8.

Comment

Working...
                      X